Gummies Loud vs Medmama

My usual go to is the Med mama gum drops, but they were oos during the 420 sale so I decided to go with Louds 75mg gummies. The problem is they seem ester weak.

A med mama 25mg gum drop usually does it for me and last night I took a 3rd of a Loud gummy. I was expecting a similar high, but it never came. Tonight I decided to eat a full gummy about 2 hrs ago and it's absolutely nothing like the med mama stuff. I feel a bit relaxed, but the gum drops usually have me struggling to stay awake.

Anyone experience this?

Comments

• I'm even more concerned now. After a few posts mentioning mold on their loud gummies I took a look at my bag I received only two weeks ago and they are indeed starting to mold. I never had this issue with med mama. Not sure what can be done here.

https://ibb.co/3fDn495

• @Vapanonymous

Hit up @medboy on the contact form on the website, and he'll make it right.
    😁💚💨

• @Vapanonymous Loud's are a subtle sativa, I have taken them and laser focused my tasks for the day but they are not a p.m. gummy ( actually it does say that in the description) MedMama's on the other hand are more heavy handed for lack of a better word and I'll use them to lock down. Both are awesome but for different purposes

• @Vapanonymous it's all the moisture in the bag that's what's making them mold. Try spreading them out so they all dont mold.

• Also put the gummies that aren't molding in the fridge.

• I agree, the Mama 25 takes you to another level where Loud just energizes and focus on tasks. It is very smooth, no cotton mouth no anxiety. Great for microdosing.

• Just to update....Loud came through and reshipped due to the mold Also, I've found them to be a good addition to the Med mama gummies when I don't want to be knocked on my ass. Thanks MM!