Next drop

Looking forward to the next drop on the menu . Would love to see some very smelly sativa's pop up

Comments

• edited May 2021

@Tac I definitely โค๏ธ a good sativa! @LoudnCo any chance Happy Hour will come back? Received a couple freebies as of late and really enjoyed them! Keeping my ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผfor that one ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Did you get to try the sour joker or orange diesel?

• No wating on something different to come out . Still got indoor jack H that's my morning go too

• I would like to see some Durban Poison hit the menu. Bought it here several years ago and it was a perfect sativa for me. I still have the Jack H & XJ-13 to keep me perking!

• White Rhino
    Trainwreck
    Sweeties

These would be a few of my favorite things...

• @OzBaxter Iโ€™d love to see Sweeties make a return! I sill have over an 1/8th but it was one of those surprise strains for me. One of its parents...White Tahoe Cookies, is also spectacular! Would love to see it or just Tahoe OG make a long overdue return to the menu.

• I still have some Sour Diesel and Pineapple Express, but it's dwindling quickly since it's all I smoke so I don't fall asleep immediately.

• @Skholla I agree, for me Durban Poison hits the neurons perfectly.
    Really would like to see Northern Lights or Dutch Treat.

• Deff- like to see Durban Poison... can't remember if I have ever saw it on menu . No it's out there in cal and w- state

• @TheProfessor Yeah this last batch of Sweeties was perfect for me. I regretted not getting more when I had the chance.

Hey @LoudnCo what are the chances of running into some more Jaeger? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ