The Doctor Will See You Now!

Doc OG is some WONDERFUL medicine!!
It wiped out back, and shoulder pain that surgery didn't take care of as well as nausea.

It's named perfect because it really does knock out a number of ailments.

It's a great smoke, and tastes amazing. It sends your head into the clouds!

Thanks @medmama

Here's a pic for yall

Comments

• Nice @MigraineWarrior79! Sounds great! Thanks for the pic and review!πŸ™πŸ™‚

• @TheProfessor

Anytime, friend! πŸ˜‰

• Wow! That looks amazing! Appreciate the pic & review! Medmama's outdoor stuff has always been great!

• I haven't even opened mine up yet, but now you got me jonesin πŸ€”

• @ChunksEggo8187 You're welcome, fam!

@TreesPlz You'll be happy ya did! But, if it's like mine was, have some Bodeva ready.

πŸ˜‰πŸ’šπŸ’¨

• edited July 2021

)@MigraineWarrior79 I'm glad you like it. I enjoy it and I love the smell of sweet herbs that a skunk walked through the night before 😁 enjoy the medicine. I'll try to add a couple of pics to yours later. Well I let this draft sit for a while but you showed us yours I'll show ya mine πŸ˜‰

• I made brownies with my DOC OG and SFV OG and WOWOOWOWOW… 2 day high… I like SFV OG

• @MNTDWLER Wonderful pics! Thank you!

• Nice pics @MNTDWLER! Looks good!

• edited July 2021

@ChunksEggo8187 I just started a half pack in my pax of doc. The smell is great fresh herbs and more skunk in it than mammoth or most other skunk strains. The high's all indica I'm not feeling any sativa at all..it's right up there with mom's first of the year outdoor biscotti . I would like to see this in a premium. πŸ˜‹ Morning @TheProfessor you snuck up on me lol. I hope your having a nice trip to WI πŸ˜‰ and your taking plenty of pictures for show and tell😁. Stay strong and strongly medicated our scholarly stoner.πŸ€ͺ

• You use budkups in the pax 2/3? Makes the pax a mighty/crafty jr

• @MikeyC I use them in my pax3 but I still keep a pax screen installed so I can do half pack's. The only oven lid that fits snug is the vented lid when a screen and budkup are used together. I love the kups..they make everything much more copacetic. I never went with the mighty it's unparalleled in performance but it's a little big and brick like to me. I do wish pax would come up with a unit that uses induction and convection heating that would be my dream dry herb vape.

• I just sold my half pack lid. They also make an adjustable lid.

Half. Pack lid
    https://www.pax.com/products/p2a1737

Pax pusher
    https://slickvapes.com/products/pax-pusher-accessory-for-pax-2-pax-3?variant=30675191169

• edited July 2021

@MikeyC the screen and pusher are the only thing I have for my pax3 that I found totally useless..others may have better luck. But after a week of trying to get the bottom screen in past the magnets holding the lid I threw the thing In a box and haven't touched it since. If it was titanium it wouldn't be bad but that stainless steel is just drawn to the side of the oven. I like the half pack lid because I'm the only one who vapes in my house and I can rip out a couple of strains in one session if I want. Plus with smaller loads the flavors better down to the last drop of vapor. If I was going to do without a oven lid it'd be the vented lid. My wife hates the smell and I don't think it finishes off a pack as well as the others. But I do like to get that last drop πŸ˜‹πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€

• I used budkup without a top and a half pack lid

• edited July 2021

Mentioning SFV OG convinced me to order more. :smiley:

• Any SFV OG pics?

• Looks like loud has some premium SFV OG On the menu right now. I have a zip of the motor breath from Mom coming today. Also looks like Loud has the motorbreath on their board now too