Menu update? 😎

Thx for all y’all do! Just curious if there is a strain reload coming up? Would save me from checking 50 times a day lol. @Med Mama Helper @LoudnCo @medboy? We can’t help it..we ❤️ your 🔥 medicine.

Comments

• I have a solution for you

• MikeyC care to share bro? Lol

• DITTO @MikeyC hit me up

• @MikeyC I would also like to be apart of this

• lol, I'd like to know what the "solution" is before I commit to being apart of it.

• Medma has some strains up that I've never heard of, and definitely has my interest. Take a looksee everyone! 😁💚

• edited July 2021

It's back- I got an email ;)

• Clear your browser cache, could be that.

• Couldn’t pass up the wedding cake @MigraineWarrior79. Also got Mars landing. Can’t wait to try it.

• This is far out and trippy!
    Mamas tears- from Phoenix thank you Medboy for your service
    Luv you Mama!!!!❤️🥳

• @Rubygirl816

I'm awaiting my paycheck, girlie. Let me know how that Mars Landing is! 💚😁

• I’ve looked up and down and haven’t seen Mar’s Landing strain anywhere. Seen Mars Rover and Mars OG. Regardless I ordered Mars Landing and see what it’s all about

• Glad I waited to order. Was so close to putting in a order right before things went down. Got a split of Horchata and Wedding cake from Mama. Really hoping shipping is fast this time. 🤞🏼

• The flower menu seems bare for this time of year compared to last year. Normally medmama/loud have some fire variety but I'm seeing slims options most of the summer. Been clutching my wallet(rare) in hopes of some classic bangers to post.

• @rshigh81 what's scary right now are the western droughts. The potential for devastating fires with loss of life is already there. But if you remember last year a big part of the crop was lost. We even had strains that were reduced because they smelled of smoke. Let's all do a rain dance because there's a lot of small growers who won't survive another loss like last year.

• edited August 2021

Not to mention the large scale busts that have been occurring out west. I'm sure that's impacting supplies too.🤬

• I bemoan the lack of sativas on the menu. Sigh. Don't get me wrong, I like an indica every once in a while, and some of the hybrids are nice too. But my preference is a strain that kicks you in the backside and gets you hopping.

I believe that if Durban were ever offered, I would spend my rent money on a QP.

• @justaguy Or that Jack Herer comes back. That was goood.

• @OzBaxter - I'll try to get some if/when it shows up again. Thanks!

• @justaguy Loud just added a couple of sativa dominant strains, Tasty Waves and Hawaiian Cookies.

• @medboy anything down the pipe for medmama? They ship faster lol

• edited August 2021

@medboy louds not showing any new strains on my end. But they are showing several new strains on the order form.

• Thanks @medboy , I'll check it out.

• Ordered a split of Hawaiian Cookies and Tasty Waves earlier today. Thx @medboy for the heads up. Happy to see some sativas 😎

• Awesome! Thanks @LoudnCo and @medboy ! You know how to start the weekend !

• @MNTDWLER - Try clearing your browser cache files.

• Will @medmama be getting any new concentrates soon? I think I’ve had just about all the ones already on the order page. Thanks in advance.

• @Bambino21 i was about to try a couple refills. Do any of them have flavor or do they all taste the same? Which ones are your favs?

• Med Mama has added some new stuff and restocked some oldies. -MB

• Some great shatters also! Thanks 😊