IdaπŸ™„

I wanted to let everyone know I'll be gone for a few days due to this hurricane. It's huge, and I wish everyone in her path beside myself and fam safety!
Let's pray it somehow dies a bit before making landfall in a couple of hours.
We have lots of goodies to keep us all medicated!
Much love fam!
πŸ’š

Comments

• Stay safe

• Hope it keeps going down the storm scale for you folks, stay safe!

• edited August 2021

πŸ™πŸ»! @MigraineWarrior79

• I hope you stay high and dry

• Take care @MigraineWarrior79 πŸ™. We’ll be thinking about you and everyone else in that area! Stay safe!

• Thank you everyone! Breaking out the Chemdawg shatter to settle these nerves!

• Good luck and God speed well have yall in our thoughts

• edited August 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 Stay safe! Stay stocked! Keep us updated πŸ‘πŸΌ

EDIT: Checking the path of this one, did you have to deal with Katrina back in '05? I rode that one out on the Gulf Coast. Keep your head down.

• edited August 2021

@OzBaxter

I evacuated *for that one, and returned to roof damage, but made out a lot better than neighbors. Different home at the time. No electricity for 2 wks.
    My fam and I were definitely some of the lucky ones.

Currently receiving winds of about 50 mph and light rain. Im an hour and an half from the coast for prospective.

I'll update as long as I can.
    Just shared a j of Sweet Tooth with the parentals. 😁

• Just dropping a line to let everyone know I live

• Answered πŸ™πŸ» @MigraineWarrior79 glad your ok. Hopefully the damage is minimal or none.

• @superman38NC

Definitely one of the blessed ones with very, very minor damage.
    Other members of my family and friends weren't, and lost their homes.
    Absolutely thanking God for His protection!

• So glad to hear that you’re safe @MigraineWarrior79!πŸ™

• Awesome. Still waiting to hear back from a friend from LA who's a first responder. I keep telling myself she's saving phone battery for now.

• @MigraineWarrior79 as long as you're safe my prayers have been answered baby girl. πŸ’¨β€

• I don't think babies should be dabbing @MNTDWLER

• It's the baby's right to choose @MikeyC 😜

• Glad everything's settled down @MigraineWarrior79 πŸ‘πŸΌ

• @MikeyC

My service is VERY spotty, so it definitely could be that!

@MNTDWLER πŸ’š

• edited September 2021

So, I FINALLY met my neighbors across the street yesterday.
    Crazy that it took a natural disaster to meet.
    Cool couple in their 30's, so we're close in age.
    They're fellow members of our cannabis community! Though, the hubby doesn't partake much anymore due to being randomly screened with the co he works for, but the wifey does on the reg.
    I smoked them out last night!! Pretty sure we're going to be good buddies from now on.
    There's always a silver lining in bad situations, we just have to search for them! πŸ˜πŸ’š

• @JelfSpicoli

Hey there, buddy. The only update we have is for my particular town is that the power co is 100 % done accessing here, so progress should begin this week 🀞
    Im considering getting a p.o. box in a near by town that didn't get any damage, so mail service is running there. I need to reup pretty soon!

• Cut my months Colorado vacation short by 3 days to scramble home only to find that my part of the Gulf Coast was spared any significant damage but I am east of the "Nawlins" area. I have seen many LA cars in my area getting gas and groceries..Terrible conditions exist right now for those people. High heat, no power, water, no comms. Like living in the "dark ages" for some. God Bless those responders and linemen and women.