Informed delivery

Haven’t seen this discussed in a few days.
Always been a little smug with my deliveries on time.
But now, I ordered a large order from MM because of their sale, and it shows a label created a week earlier. After several days, still nothing else. Oh well, the joys of waiting.....

Comments

• Fri night to Fri afternoon for my last and decent haul but label didn't show till right before the goods did

• My order was the largest by far that I have made. Because of the sale. I think I ordered on the 28th. Label appeared and was dated the 20th. Now that label doesn’t show at all. Weird. Should I worry? As paranoia sets in.

• I agree. Never had a problem. Not worried.

• Unfortunately for me I've learned exactly when labels mean the package is lost. Experience

• Huge let down yesterday, had 2 packages out for delivery (1 from here & 1 eBay). Ebay one was delivered @ 2pm so I was thinking both got delivered. A big NOPE...then 5 hours later medma's pack shows delivered....nothing. Usps gets on my fucking nerves.
    This has happened to me before & usually the next day its in my mailbox, but with this long weekend, probably not gonna see it until Tuesday. And if it doesn't come, I'm shit outta luck since it states "delivered"

• @ChunksEggo8187 that sucks and I’ve had that happen to me, but it did get delivered the next day. Mailman does it to cover his ass for not delivering it. Let us know if it shows Tuesday!

• @Rubygirl816 Thanks for the encouraging words. Hopefully it shows, I know these guys have quotas to meet.

• Of course my package showed up, but, for the first time, didn’t show on informed delivery. Oh well. Life is good.

• @leaf hopefully mine does the same, ordered on the 31st, nothing showing on informed delivery

• No problem at all, @Trippy means it’s on it way, they just haven’t scanned it yet likely!

• edited October 2021

Go straight to your local usps raise hell they will call the delivery guy back to find it
    I just did this and it was completely in the wrong box and the guy just shrugs his shoulders and said sorry