Premium Rainbow Chip Gushers

Anyone notice that @LoudnCo is bringing the heat?!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž Ask and ye shall receive!! Rainbow Chip is one of my favorites of Ohio's medical program. Rainbow Chip is a Sunset Sherbet and Mint Chocolate Chip cross that has become my favorite wake-n-bake for well over a year (at a substantially greater cost I must add). Loud's description is for Rainbow Chip though. I'm never heard of Rainbow Chip Gushers, but there is a Rainbow Chip x Gushers cross called Tongue Splasher here in Ohio that is equally fantastic! Maybe you can confirm @LoudnCo? I've made and received my final Medmama order (minus a couple carts that we'll have to track down) so I just ordered a z of the Rainbow Chip Gushers with a side of Bear OG shatter!๐Ÿ˜ Thanks @LoudnCo...you've made my day!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ€๐Ÿง Review to follow.

ยซ1

Comments

• I attempted to acquire some because you always speak if rainbow chip. We shall see how it goes...

• I hope you enjoy it @MikeyC! It's a staple in my medicine chest!

• You weren't kidding about loudnco bringing the heat. So many good looking strains.

• @TheProfessor @ChunksEggo8187 you guys arenโ€™t kidding..Loudโ€™s menu is full of great options. Had to grab some Thin Mint GSC and Rainbow Chip. Couldnโ€™t let you down on that one @TheProfessor ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• @superman38NC Nice! Please let us know how it is. I'm stocked & shouldn't order anything. But the Orange Push Pop looks so tasty...

• edited August 2021

Definitely will! I know what you mean. I had to scrounge to place this order..took advantage of mama's good prices..way over on my bud budget this month. That Orange Push Pop does look good @ChunksEggo8187 So does the Teachers Pet and Biscotti..

On a separate note It's sad to not see medmama on the board ๐Ÿ™. Feel like another great season of life has passed. Onward I suppose

• Darn, it appears I have some reputation riding here @superman38NC @ChunksEggo8187 I hope that Loud doesnโ€™t let me down!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿง. Iโ€™m sure it will be ๐Ÿ”ฅ!
    Medmama and their products and service will be sorely missed. Onward indeed!

• @LoudnCo you gonna hook it up or what!!

• Our package arrived this morning before noon! Medium to smaller buds of greens a shades of purple. What a beautiful nose on this one. Im still not sure if this is Rainbow Chip or what I know as Tongue Splasher. Iโ€™ll have to wait a couple of hours to find out!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ

• Ordered Monday night and it arrived before noon today. Included with the flower and Bear OG shatter was a Runtz Cake freebie J!๐Ÿ˜Ž. Upon closer inspection there are a lot of โ€œsmallsโ€ but this is really good cannabis! Excellent cure, covered in trichomes, and sticky! Shades of olive and lighter greens with some purple undertones and smells mostly of berries! To be honest, Iโ€™m still not sure if this is Rainbow Chip (as @LoudnCo described = Sunset Sherbet x Mint Chocolate Chip) or Rainbow Chip x Gushers = Tongue Splasher. This is very strong but not overly sedating to me so it could be either. Either way itโ€™s excellent and should make a great wake-n-bake for any heavy indica lover!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿง

• Awesome! @TheProfessor that's quick shipping. I'm glad it's not overly sedating. Mine is showing arrival Wed. I only ordered a small amount of the RC..decided to go larger on the Thin Mint..looking forward to both.

• @TheProfessor Appreciate the review! Looks like a winner!
    @superman38NC And I always look forward to your pics & reviews!

• Thx! @ChunksEggo8187 Iโ€™ve been slacking on the reviews lately. My recent Loud order is sitting at the local hub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป. So hopefully tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Mine went from label printed to lost to replaced label printed to no update

• The teachers pet and permafrost would be my picks if I wasn't already waiting on loud

• Thatโ€™s crazy @MikeyC!๐Ÿ˜ณ. Interested in your thoughts on the RC and the premium Thin Mint Cookies @superman38NC.

• I literally would need it to stay on the menu for a month to try it at this point- I'm going on a small break but we shall see if I get a sample on the 9/3 label

• I ordered an 8th of the Rainbow Chip Gushers to try out with an half of Dutch Treat.

• I also got a free J of runtz cake. Tonight or torrow I'm trying rainbow chip and also runtz cake - dutch treat effects are probably premium

• We smoked our J of Runtz Cake last night @MikeyC. Itโ€™s really good, but not as hard hitting as Medmamaโ€™s recent Runtz.

• Rcg review

Mouth watering, light taste that I don't cough on when I take big pulls out the mighty. High like a hybrid. Relaxed and awake but not sedating. Clear headed high. I want to chill.

large and crystalled buds. Dispensary like.

https://ibb.co/vBXLnZN

• That's an awesome pic @MikeyC! I had to run and check mine...I didn't remember it looking so amazing...but it does!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ Yeah, it's my favorite wake-n-bake! It's been a 25-30% med. dispensary regular in my area, but I was so glad to see @LoudnCo bring it here...and brought it right! @LoudnCo please pass my thanks on to the grower!! Excellent medicine!!

• @TheProfessor I will! I am happy you are enjoying it!

• @LoudnCo Thank you! We certainly are...and hope to come back for seconds! Great stuff!

• @LoudnCo did you do anything differently in last 6 months for your flower? It seems to have leveled up and I'm enjoying it!

• I agree it's been a good year. @LoudnCo what happened to the fruit loops that was around this time last year? That was my heavy hitter.

• @Fallguy you must be reading my mind; I had that exact same thought! I will be reaching out to them on Monday. :)

• Omg right fruit loops was the fire!!!!!

• Would love to try the fruit loops!! I wasnโ€™t able to purchase any last time it was around.

• .....Rainbow Chip Gushers. Holy freakin hell, man! I wish I'd have picked up more, lol
    Im so high, and in no pain.
    This is a new fav
    Thanks for the recommendation @TheProfessor
    And thank you for picking it up @LoudnCo

ยซ1