Chemdawg from new vendor

Was wondering if anyone else had ordered Chemdawg from Cannabis Club? When I saw it on the menu got excited for one of my favorite strains. It arrived and had that super green hay smell like it was harvested too soon. Also super fluffy and not sticky at all. Its ok if you can get past the taste. Maybe it is just a one off. Their menu looks awesome and I do wish them success.

Comments

• The chemdawg I received from cannabis club left much to be desired.  It's a bummer for sure.  Better luck next time.

• See i got some berry kush from them that i felt was real green no smell and thought it was immature.

• i can't smoke the Durban without sneezing my ass off. Not sure what that's about. It's beautiful and it worked but something in it makes me sneeze

• edited September 2021

@JelfSpicoli . Yep deff- not flushed right . I have to agree loud untill they can possibly get something up to standard

• Looks like medman needs to find a different shipper if that's their standard!

• edited September 2021

That sneezing is exactly why I love loud flower. I never sneeze or get irritated from loud.

If I sneeze from the green cush I'm converting the bud to edibles so it's all good. I like green cush but am mr sneezy over here.

• edited September 2021

The Shipper should know if one of their cannabis strains has not been flushed properly...and should remove it off the menu....Otherwise a RED FLAG ....KUDOS to LOUD & MEDICINE MAN for their quality control efforts since the beginning !

• Man I miss Mama so bad already!!

• edited September 2021

The "hay" smell is typically a drying/curing issue. By checking the trichomes you can tell when it was harvested (late/early). Grab a magnifying glass and report back.

• Colorado bud isnt near as good as Washington state bud as a general rule. I have lived in both states and definitely prefer washington bud.

• drop a link @JelfSpicoli I'll share one of you do lol

• @JelfSpicoli and @Zackarrry drop legit links for shrooms...I'm dying out here now that medmama is gone ughhhhhh

• @JelfSpicoli @Zackarrry both of you drop and I'll do the same :0

• cannabits.net @rshigh81 just got some shiatsu brown sugar from there top notch and they have amazing flower I usually order from medicineman.is but menu been kinds blah

• @Psillywabbit sonoranspores.com amazing site and friendly and cheap

• enjoy my friends

• @UpInTokes420 definitely not complaining just said the menu is blah bc it hasn't been updated never said any thing wrong with it I've ordered from here for about 2 yrs now and worst thing that happen they forgot my live resin but sent me a whole another pack bc of the trouble. but if that's how you feel about me thank you. and no Sonoran spores about 1 week even though your belittling me

• edited September 2021

Hey upintokes420!!!
    are you new to the site if so welcome!!!
    I have been here a long time and never have I seen you post before but today man your on fire you been smokin some real good sativa today!!!

• Thanks @Zackarrry that's A site I didn't know about.

• @UpInTokes420 its all love bro 🙏 ❤

• @Fallguy no problem at all bro. I hope you enjoy

• Omg not the ATF that was fire 🔥

• Yes loud has had it last year twice in fact!!!!

• Fruit loops tooo omg loud !!!!!

• edited September 2021

@Zackarrry you really shouldn't be advertising for another site on a message board that @medboy and @medman are nice enough to keep up and moderate for free for us. kind of shitty imo. if i was medboy i'd remove it.

• @Theboyua I could see that if I was trying to move people to another site but people asked where some shrooms were and I just gave then the link for spore kits which you have to grow on your own. your not medboy so mind your business. only reason I did that bc no shrooms on menu. the world would be a better place if everyone didn't have to put there two sense in. geez

• @moonman5 fact doc. I see the ball riders strike again lol. Folks Mcdonalds isn't the only place that sells hamburgers and its the same with bud. I've seen people get ripped to shit just talking about their experience. Guarantee let amazon not have your shit there in 2 days, I bet some would be all in the reviews venting and Amazon wouldnt say shit. You know why? Its called Customer Service. Besides competition is healthy and they should know who else is out there kicking ass the same. No one is leaving the sight but when there ain't shit on the menu who ya going call? Thanks for the info fam!

• yeah share a site that takes business away from @medman on a site he pays for and maintains. That's a real cool move. If you don't understand how that's wrong, there is no helping you.