Cannabis Club Freebies👍🏻

Hey all!
Ordered an ounce of sour willie from cannabis club on sunday and it came this afternoon (wednesday). that shipping!! this is my second order from them, and i received a free cone both times. the first one i got was amazingggg, still waiting to try the one that came today, had to try the SW first. so far, i'm liking it. anyways, my question is, are the freebies actually what is described on the packaging or are the tubes just used for packaging? how's everyone else enjoyed CCs freebies and flower? thanks!!

Comments

• I wondered the same. I added a comment in my last order to them that I would be more than happy to buy a batch of those amazing J's if they put them up on the site 👍🏼

• I passed a message on to CC that several people had shown interest in having joints sold, let's see what they say.

• I, too, was amazed by the quality of the freebie joint i received from CC. I, unfortunately, gifted mine to a friend (lucky them) because I received a sativa freebie, and most of those cause horrible anxiety for me.
    But, if they should sell some indica varieties, I'd be all over that! 😉

• @MigraineWarrior79 DITTO DOLL, I probably gave away two zip's of freebies from mom over the years because of no labels and the effects sativa's have on me. Heavy sativa's spin me outta control and have me climbing walls. I too would like to see some indica joints as freebies and lined for sale.🤞

• @TreesPlz I knew what you put up before I clicked LMAO. Roll another one my friend, thanks for taking me on a trip into the past my friend..pass it over to me 😁

• @TreesPlz @MNTDWLER

😂
    Yes sir! Pass it before telling me a story!

• @medboy would love to see them add some more options with their carts. They are really the closest vape I’ve had to a dispensary vape cart!

• edited October 2021

The freebie joint I got from them was great!

• Yeah those joints they include are impressive

• @Rubygirl816 I hope to see more from them as they get settled in.

• Cannabis Club Freebie

• Generous of CC. What a wonderful freebie. I have a small order of shatter on its way and told them to surprise me on the freebie. I should have said that I didn't want to be surprised by a sativa. If it is, it will make a nice gift.

• @privateuser i received that same exact freebie. We threw it out. The taste of it, and the smell, was god awful. Like hair was rolled in it or something.

• I'm really surprised to hear about people not liking the CC joints. I absolutely love the ones I've gotten. Maybe I've just been lucky (or have no discernment)?

• edited October 2021

@OzBaxter that was the ONLY one we didn’t like!! The other sample joints were fantastic!!!

• @Rubygirl816 Oh gotcha! I haven't had a bad one yet. I'm sure that's bound to happen sooner or later though

• Wow, CC sent me a tube exactly like that yours @privateuser except it has **Tropuck Muffins x Diirty Taxi **inside. I told them to surprise me when I ordered some shatter. They sure did. I need to look it up, never heard of this one.

• Speaking of CC...I ordered Friday at lunch and haven't seen a label yet. Highly unusual for them specifically. Maybe USPS hasn't updated yet.

• @OzBaxterdd\ I had the same problem with CC deliveries. My label didn't show up for 4 days. After the label was printed, everything moved along like normal. My order arrived 4 days after the label was created.

I think the reason why a few of us are having a different experience with CC. They are new, just getting started, getting organized. They are still working on us/their few kinks. I can't figure out why this is happening to only a few people. They might have to drop their packages off at the post office. If true, maybe they only drop them off on certain days. Honestly, I don't have a clue.

Trust me, when your order arrives, you will be happy.

• @Rubygirl816 Thank you for the heads-up. Not sure what Tropuck Muffins x Diirty Taxi is like but if it tastes like burnt hair, it is getting flushed.

CC does give away nice freebies.

• @Bambino21 One order and 2 freebies. They liked you. :wink:

• I guess Dirty Taxi gives you the real dirty taxi experience. 😂
    Stoned jokes💚

• @Gen Yea. I got lucky. It was a big order but that was an awesome surprise.

• here is the freebie I got with my order of discount mix:It was great.

• @Rubygirl816 I got one in the same kind of tube. There was a corner of the label cut out and removed. I assume it was some kind of barcode.
    Mine was moldy. Like I said in my review, it was the nastiest thing I had tasted in a very long time.
    I left it in the ashtray and let 3 different people try it and they all agreed.

The other bud was fine

• So I guess the pre-rolled joints are a no go?

• I just placed my first order with CC and asked for a sample of Sour Willie as the freebie. I'll let y'all know how that request goes.