Cannabis club

I revisited the head wreak after 2 weeks with boveda 62 % and its perfect. This is a top sativa strain very strong punch to the head Lots of energy . Yes it was very dry when I received the flowers now its premo. I think cc is going to be a very good just need a little time to get there flower selection up to the standerds everyone as become accustomed to and would expect fresh and killer. CC get us some fresh flowers

Β«1

Comments

• CC is aware of the dryness complaints and have taken some steps to insure the product quality. They hope (as do I) that any issues about that particular problem are a thing of the past. Thanks for the update here, glad the actual strains are doing well for folks!

• Yeah I'm a CC fan already. Boveda solves any dryness, and I have yet to get anything moist from any of the vendors here, so it's never an issue I notice. Their product has been high quality from what I have received, and their J freebies are already famous. πŸ‘πŸΌ

• Does the dryness effect the potency of the flowers?

• Not that I can tell. But I am by no means a connoisseur.

• Placed my first order with CC, anyone have any info on shipping times for them? Are they pretty quick or driving miss daisy ? Thanks Jan advance for any comments

• Pretty quick from my experience. Four days has usually been the longest wait. I'm on the east coast for reference.

• @OzBaxter @MigraineWarrior79 thank you for your comments! Appreciate you guys !

• edited October 2021

Just placed my first order yesterday as well @icdeadpeople. Not getting flower though. Gonna give their carts a shot. Need something for on the go but hopefully they live up to the hype 🀞🏼.

• @icdeadpeople
    My label was printed and product shipped in less than 24 hours and I got it in 4 days to the east coast.

• I think you will like the carts @superman38NC. Closest ones I’ve had to dispensary!! So happy they have the refills now too!! Even better! And they are super quick with shipping, although merlins is right there with them. I ordered yesterday from both cc and Merlin and have labels for both already. Merlins actually shipped already today.

• edited October 2021

@Rubygirl816 i definitely like the carts! The blueberry bubble has a really happy bubbly effect..great for a fun productive work day 😎

• I ordered twice from Loud, one time _each _from MM and CC. Both MM and CC have great delivery times. In my limited experience, MM was the winner, CC came in a close second place, and Loud, well Loud is Loud. CCs freebies are the talk of this board. Their shatter is exceptional. It was packaged and looked like dispensary quality. Currently, I am looking at their refill vapes. Getting ready to make my 5th order.
    I also want to thank everyone on this message board for their reviews.

Five orders in less than 6 wks is not normal. I am going to give my account over to a friend for a few months, after this order. :smiley:

Really enjoy the selection and the new vendors. Thank you, MB for finding and recruiting them.

• @Gen Hear HereπŸ˜‰. I'll stand by everything that you said πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€

• It's funny. Weed isn't addictive, but buying it from Medman sure seems to be. I window-shop every day imagining how much money I could spend building a collective stash from everything offered here. If I ever win the Powerball Lottery, I'll build an extra wing on my house to hold all of my medicine πŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸΌ

• @OzBaxter screw that build the new wing out of medicine πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺ

• I'd fill my wing with a bunch of 10x10 rooms and get serious about breeding and producing cannabis.

• @Fallguy will one 12x24 foot room and a 3x5x8ft closet qualify as a starter lab ?? πŸ™‚πŸ€ͺ

• Shoooooooot!!! If this gal won the PowerBall or MegaMillions..the things I would do!
    1. I'd buy a huge piece of unrestricted property in an undisclosed area, lol!!

• @MNTDWLER anything could work, I'd like to pheno hunt males (something I don't see much of) and start playing with pollen. That's why I'd like a bunch of small rooms to avoid cross pollination, and strictly focus on quality, screw 30% thc I'm happy with 10-15% and focus on what matters "The Terps".

• @Fallguy I played around for years collecting pollen from friends with a feather. Then cross pollination with a feather to my female's. Using perforated bags with extremely small holes on different bud sets to create a variety of different crosses off of the same female. Almost like growing a pear in a bottle lol.

• So I’m new to vapes but I just got some of the blueberry bubble carts. All I taste is a strong metallic taste and it burns when hitting it. It’s out of a brand new pen, I’ve tried it on all the settings too. Any suggestions would be great!

• edited November 2021

@Johnnyblue42 Get some ceramic cart's from pckt.com they are cheap and last for 2 or 3 refills. You shouldn't be tasting metal at all, I wouldn't use that cart myself. Also there is a big difference between the taste of flower and concentrates. Get a honey stick oil recovery kit for the process of getting the oil from your cartridge and transferring it into a new cartridge...it'll come in handy in the future too. Good luck, great vape's and keep your head in the cloudsπŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€

• @MNTDWLER ahhh ceramic sounds so much better than metal. Thank you for your help I really appreciate it.

• They just had a sale and I got some vrtcl for 30 per unit

• @Johnnyblue42 did you ever get your issue with the vape carts figured out?

• Yes I ordered some ceramic PCKT and just fill them. 100% better!

• That's my BOY! HIGH FIVE!

• Hope this is a good place to put this post. I recently tried out CC's Current Strain Mix and I must say that is was very good in terms of effects (even without considering the great price). I have no idea what strain it was but it was mostly all the same. Not a strong smell or taste but slightly fruity and a little sour. Awesome sativa heavy buzz up front with a sleepy ending a little later. Overall, I was quite pleasantly surprised!! I'll definitely be trying more of CC's stuff in the future. My freebee J was good too - really packed a good punch! Great job Cannabis Club!!

• @dabadabido Sounds like Sour Willie. I got mainly Durban Poison in my last batch πŸ‘πŸΌ

Β«1