I miss the kief

Is anyone going to be selling kief in the future?

Comments

• Hear here!! @Wm1207 I would like to see it's return as well. What I get from my grinder is mixed I would love to get my hands on several grams of a good indica Kief like what coats this batch of pk. I'm hoping for you🙏🏼my friend.

• edited November 2021

@Wm1207 I started off with a clean grinder when I got my ounce of purple kush. Grinding just three small bud's produced a nice bowl of clean dark keif. @medboy anything from the shippers on this.✌🏼

• Kief is super easy to make if you have extra flower on hand and a couple of items to do dry ice sifting. I’ve got over a QP of older stock I’m going to sift with a bubble bag sift with a hunk of dry ice here soon. You can use the discard for edibles too. Right now hardest part is finding dry ice, it too is in shortage.

• Making bubble hash?

• I miss the bubble hash @MikeyC! I just saw that a couple local med. dispensaries are starting to carry some. I’ll have to check it out!

• I might start trying my hand at it now that people are giving me their unwanted locally and I am bored.

• I’m looking at the home machines for making extract for either carts or edibles. Need advice. Thoughts?

• Just bought a 20 ton press for my shop and as a secondary use I plan on using it for rosin. The press was $250 and it appears that good heat plates run around $300. I'm still researching

• I miss the RSO

• I have some kief, will get it posted asap. Not the same quality as last time but I'll list it lower cheaper and order more of the good stuff. It moved so slow I didn't know people really wanted it but I'll get some.

@TreesPlz @mnt
    I'll order more RSO. I think Loud has some posted right now in the edibles category if you can find it.

• I too like the kief perfect topper all day long thanks Merlin!!!