Need a Motivating Sativa

I'm really missing the Sour Joker... that strain pushes me through my day, keeping upright through the chronic fatigue💗 I had to buy Allen Wrench last time and even tho it wasn't quite as good, i even miss it too. the CC Durban Poison and Green Crack are whats keeping going but not a big fan of the Terpinolene. Its so hard to get purer sativas.. any suggestions from the shippers on maybe something super satty coming up to be offered❓

Comments

• edited November 2021

Always be on the lookout for loud's premium sour diesel. Can't go wrong with one of the originals. I also like the pineapple strains, so I'd try Pineapple Orange Cookies right now if I had to choose, but that's a hybrid. I'm also really tempted by Sour Willie.

I still have a bit of Lodi Dodi left, which is another great one. I really enjoyed XJ-13 in the past, but I haven't heard good things about this latest batch.

Edit - I just noticed that Merlin also has an outdoor sour diesel, so I'd definitely try that one if I wanted a sativa immediately.

• I love the current xj13 but it alters my vision a bit so I'd say yes for a motivating workout strain but hard to read and work on it.

Allen wrench was very motivating for me. I'm hoping to try some new sativa's soon.

• edited November 2021

Been a while since loud had any sour d a long time. Sour D is even getting hard to find on legal market. Takes a little looking its there tho along with animal face killer gezz its so intense

• I just tried some Sour Willie from CC. It is very, very nice. I am ready to get out and take on the world. :wink:

Durban Poison is my all time favorite, but this SW is amazing! 3 hits. That's all it took. I am adding it to my favorites list.

• @justaguy is the sour willie dry,sticky? Thick nugs? Could you take a picture possibly? It’s no pictures of sour willie or Durban poison would be greatly appreciated.

• edited November 2021

@Letsgethigh420

https://i.postimg.cc/fyCT7bqx/IMG-0721.jpg

It is not over dry, but not sticky either. It breaks up just right to burn in my pipe. The nugs are dense and lots of red hairs, and even some crystals.

I don't know how to get a "glamor shot" so I know my photo won't do this any justice. :wink:

• @justaguy thanks! Which would you say is better the Durban or sour willie ?

• @Letsgethigh420 - I haven't opened the Durban yet. It's still in the vacuum pack.