Sour Willie (indoor)

edited November 2021 in Product Reviews

Oh my!

Sour Willie from Cannabis Club is a sativa lovers dream. The uplifting and fog clearing effects are quick.

I wish I could tell you about the taste and smell. The last week of September I caught that damned China flu, and now I can't taste anything at all, and my taste is only vague salty or sweet.

That being said, SW is awesome! For sure, those that shy away from sativas will want to run from this one.

IMG-0721

Comments

• There's NO such thing as China Flu.

• I caught a virus that originated in a lab in Wuhan, China. It is designated Covid 19. It has killed millions and devastated economies. Call it what you will.

China
    Originated
    Virus
    In
    December

'19

It's not "Asian hate", The virus comes from China, it causes a flu, therefore China flu.

This is not a political thread, stop making it one.

• @justaguy yep! It also has a patent.

Virus talk aside, I was very curious about sour willie now it’s in my next order 😉 I hope they reup on vape carts soon.

• edited November 2021

It's the CCP virus. There. I fixed it.

• Flipping someone off on the site is weak

• Anybody try cannabits,net?

• @leaf are they legit?

• I think so from what I’ve read. But I wouldn’t think they are as good as medman. I’m not trying it.

• Wow. Thanks. I’m too old to know these tricks.

• Verified smoke is private

• Yes I liked sw too. And usually go with cc they seem to have decent, more along the lines of watch I used to get years ago. This time I got the bubba kush. It’s actually more potent than the second. I’m happy.

• Verifiedoil is another good private one

• @HeartlandHippie2945 thanks for the update, I was wondering why I didn't receive an invite.

• Do you pay to get in these private groups? How does it work?

• Medman sure is easy and reliable. I’m sure there are many ways to get smoke when you want it.....
    and higher THC products would be nice. My tolerance is getting lower and lower.
    Ideally I could find a strain that wouldn’t require me to smoke so much. Or maybe I should switch to concentrates.

• Higher and higher, rather.

• This month, I ordered a lot more of SW. I am a Durban fan and always will be, but this Sour Willie is rockin' it.

I ordered Wednesday morning, a label was made that afternoon. It came in today, 3 days and a wake up. That's a speed record order for me. :smiley:

• @leaf and @Kayla I've used Cannabits several times through the years and it's definitely legit, but no where as fast to ship as the medman sellers. Product is also hit or miss... Gummies used to be fire, but now... Meh.

• Got some of this the other day. Haven’t tried it yet. Wasn’t too impressed with the look or smell of the flower but hopefully the effects are what I’m looking for. I have some Boveda packs but only used it one time and didn’t like the way the buds came out after being in the jar with the pack for a few days. Maybe I was doing something wrong?

• edited December 2021

@posternugbag - I am not a Bovida expert, all I know is you want a 45%-50% humidity to keep the bud fresh More and the bud is too moist to burn right, too dry and you cough your lungs up.

There are more scientific explanations for this out there, for sure a better researched opinion than mine.

The buds I have gotten in my orders from CC all looked and behaved like top-shelf weed to me. (so far, their freebie joints have been something to avoid)

The Sour Willie is a very sativa high, it is not for those that say they don't like sativa because of how it tends to make them feel. SW cranks me right up, gets me to feeling motivated to get out and do things. The buzz is clear and sharp.

Definitely not a strain to smoke if you plan to relax on the couch, or just before bed. :wink:

• I'm impressed with my first order from CC. Ordered Friday and got today. My half ounce of Sour Willie weighed in at 17 grams, so nice! Nice looking like the first pic in OP and cured well. Perfect moisture level.

I took one hit, and could now probably write a novel, but I'm watching a Led Zeppelin documentary and am just amazed at how good it sounds.

• Way does cc keep the same flowers on menu. Am wondering if its same as when they where added as a shipper when moma left . And possibly rehydrated with some type of humidity packs etc. I ordered when they first came on board the grean c and headwreck. Just very dry when I received took me 2 weeks to get to good bud . With brovada then it was alot better

• Wondering the same thing @Tac.