Concentrates ?

Hello all. Hope all is well. I’m still here just chillin’ and takin’ care of family.

Just noticed the concentrates are pretty low. Looking to stock up a little. Will there be more available soon?

Thanks in advance. This site and the good folks on here are a real treasure. Bless you all.

@medboy

Comments

• edited November 2021

@Bambino21 DITTO on the concentrates..plus we need vapes, refill syringes,cart's anything it doesn't matter at this point. I would love to see other landrace indicas like the hindu kush that got everyone's attention just about a year ago. The cook left it as natural as possible right down to the dark caramel color which provides a outrageous terp profile. I'm hanging on to my last 3 grams in hopes something special will magical appear around X-Mass. I must give a shout out to @LoudnCo for the wonderfully stable bear OG shatter which is still as crispy as the day I first opened the bag🤯 I'm hoping for the best 🙏🏼 but prepared for the worst.

• @MNTDWLER CC just dropped some new trates. Def worth checking out.

• Thanks @dabadabido I just checked a hour or two ago and I'm going hunting now lol.

• I just sampled some d8 vapes. I'm impressed, they definitely hit harder then mamas refills. Low-end dispensary house vapes are 1-2 puffs, mamas refills are 7-9 puffs, d8 2-3 puffs is what it seems to take for similar effect.

• @Fallguy really? I keep hearing that. Here, d8 is sold in every gas station.

• @leaf ,really. I can only vouch for this one I tried (rogue river labs). I ordered the straight d8 and after trying it immediately put in another order for some of the full spectrum distillate. Now I wish I also would have ordered plain d8 to make candies with.

• @fallguy my wife liked the d8 edibles, but I’m been a little skeptical and haven’t tried it yet. It seemed like just another CBD, or similar, for lower tolerance ppl. But, with your recommendation I think I’ll have to give it a try. Thanks!

• WOW @LoudnCo the heavy indica RSO sure went fast😯 I ordered six syringes and right now I'm really just hoping that I got the order in in time. So I'm requesting more heavy indica RSO, it's a damn fine medicine that makes my life so much easier with just a drop or three.

• I'm leery of Delta 8 products, especially those sold in gas stations. There is absolutely no regulation of it, you have no idea what is actually in them and they use some shady techniques to synthesize some of it. It's not just a natural substance from a natural plant that has been naturally extracted.

It's the kind of shit that will give cannabis more bad press when people get sick from it, like the synthetic THC (delta-9) crap that killed people. I'll stick to natural and organic plants from sources I can trust.

• D8 hits way harder than Merlins bogus refills. I don’t even wanna smoke the goji og refills. It tastes really weird and takes so much to actually catch a buzz

• @Johnnyblue42 right. I also got a full lab report with each batch, I've not seen anything about what's in the refills.

• @Johnnyblue42 yep I'm going to have to agree with you on Merlin's vapes. I buy delta 8 from a local shop for vaping or dabbing when I get headaches and a stiff neck. The effects certainly do seem just as good and sometimes even better and at $10 to $15 a cart or $25 for a three gram syringe with my veterans and homeboy discount 😁 I can puff all day long and not affect the grandkids inheritance😉💚💨🍀

• It especially sucks being on a semi tight budget and having to gamble. But I guess that’s part of it in this game

• @Johnnyblue42 I hope you find what you need ,there's plenty of quality medicine and competition for sites similar to this. I definitely think there's something "funny" about those vape refills but people on here seem to praise the hell out of them so I avoided going against the grain. If your satisfied with those refills then you will be amazed by "low end" bdt distillate or d8.

• I just finished ordering four one gram stiiizy indica rosin cart's, three friendlyfarms indica rosin cart's and seven grams of rosin just for shits and giggles😂🤣 Oh I do love the Holidays I can buy my meds without any resistance from my mate 😊 Honestly it's about the only way I can make it through all of the Holiday madness..just smile nod and say yes baby, right sugar, I don't know honey and yeah "she/they ain't quite right"
    ..then inhale a few columns of vapor and start over again the next hour 😂 Ho,Ho,Ho🎅🤶💨🍀

• @MNTDWLER I know I’m not supposed to ask where you ordered from and how I can get some too 😩

• @Fallguy i hope I can too. These refills are going in the trash where they belong.

• Not trying to be greedy. But the concentrate selection here has been pretty scarce. Cannabis Club and MMM hasn’t had much ever. And @LoudnCo has had basically same stuff for weeks now.
    Any plans for more concentrates soon? It would be a lot cooler if there was!!!!

LOL.

• I wish I knew about these other option, you guys speak of, I have only used this site for my medicine, the last 5 years roughly. I could never say enough good things about this site, but it would be great to have some backup options for a rainy day. Like now, no concentrates listed on menu? Hopefully it's just some technical error that will be fixed soon, but I am wishing I had those options, I mentioned.

• @Bambino21 I would expect to see menu updates fairly soon. Nobody wanted to stock up just to take over a week off.

• @medboy Totally understandable. It did seem like the concentrates hadn’t been restocked for weeks prior to vacation time. It’s all good. As soon as CC was back online I got a nice order in. Looking forward to stocking up when new stuff arrives!!