Labels from Loud

2»

Comments

• I was underwhelmed by the Ruthless OG. It was decent, but fleeting.

• @TheMad710Chemist

Major ☹ I was going to get some more, myself

• Hopefully stuffs moving or see a label soon noticed 1 thing from split requested is no longer listed

• Been 8 days still no label ughhh lol

• @MikeyC finally got a label yesterday after 9 days but now it says Post office waiting for package how long does that usually take?

• @Crazycris that depends on where you are in relation to where it’s coming from. I would bet 4-5 days

• @TheMad710Chemist the label was created yesterday morning but it says the post office is waiting on loud to deliver the package to them I was wondering how long that usually takes

• louds been a let down lately, crazy wait times and 95 percent of the premium bud I buy sparks in the bowl like its been sprayed with something, super harsh. Mark the price down if it doesnt burn properly...

• @GanjaLion not mention it's been taking 9 to 12 days just for a good bit of people to even get a label created all together it's gonna be at least 13 days before I get an order when the other guys gets it to ya in 4 to 6 days of order date

• @GanjaLion damn I was wanting to start a thread about dark ash vs white ash but yeah lately I've been noticing the not so clean burning flower just saying thought it was just me

• So it is taking four days to get a label made. And that's just the $50 insurance one where they make the label but haven't actually taken it to the post office (then it jumps to $100). I thought Loud was past their issues from the holidays. Guess not.

• Put in for something very end of last month and praying it shows up tomorrow but supposed to be day after

• I ordered last Thursday morning from Loud and Merlin, and got a pre-label from Loud four days later on Monday. Hasn't moved yet. Merlin has yet to show any type of label whatsoever. I was used to this for holidays. But if this crawl is going to last all year, I'll have to start shopping elsewhere. At this point, there is very little excuse for it, and ID can't always be blamed. Guess we will see...

• Idk, @OzBaxter I placed an order with Merlin Friday evening, had a label yesterday and ETA to the Midwest is Friday, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see it Thursday. My last Merlin order a couple weeks ago was delivered in 3 work days!🙂🧐

• @TheProfessor Normally I am the side of thinking it is ID (and maybe it is). But tomorrow will be 7 days since I placed the order. I have a pre-ship label from Loud and nothing from Merlin at all. So unless it's all traveling unscanned, I have a hard time believing I am going to see anything this week at all. Like I said, I expect this during holidays. Not in February.

• Ordered 1/31 was supposed be today but looks like gonna be late

• @OzBaxter my last 3 day order from Merlin never showed up on ID at all. Good luck!🍀

• It must be on the way @OzBaxter, I placed an order with Merlin’s yesterday and had a label yesterday. It’s already showing hundred insurance so must be going out or already on its way. Also, I’ve had packages show up with no ID tracking at all.

• @TheProfessor @Rubygirl816 From your keyboard to God's monitor 😉

I am sure you are both right. Just hate trying to time it between low stock on my end and how long it normally takes. Appreciate the encouragement 👍🏼 Fingers crossed

• @OzBaxter if you don’t see it in few days, send medboy message. Even though I’ve had packages show up with no tracking, didn’t take over a week to get here either.

• edited February 2022

Yeah @Rubygirl816 seven days and still in pre-ship on ID. I am going to go ahead and email him today anyway. I need my anxiety meds. It's to where their erratic shipping is so all over the place that I cannot time having enough stock to last between orders. Sorry to bitch. Just venting I guess. 👍🏼

• @OzBaxter I get it. I had same exact thing happen right before medman went on break for the holidays. Label was still there, when they got back, and declared it lost. And we had nothing here. Really sucks. And yes with shipping the way it is, it’s hard to keep bud in stock like that. Now I have two places I order from so I always have something coming, eventually lol. Plus my hubby found a local connection. Not letting no bud in the house happen again! No worries I know there are a lot of us here that feel your frustration.

• Right on. Thanks for understanding. I never want to be one of those people bitching about delays but sometimes it gets frustrating. Appreciate the encouragement. 👍🏼