Outdoor Jager from L&C

A big thanks to all of the shippers for offering more outdoor indica choices lately. We all know that outdoor isn't ever going to be as pretty as greenhouse or indoor. But this batch looks and feels really nice: it's not too wet, or too dry; the trim job is excellent; and once broken up, the decarded sticks are minimal (for outdoor).

The high is as advertised: indica.

And it's some really good indica, imo.

Comments

• Great photos and thanks for the review.
    Are you able to provide any details on smells tastes or feels?
    What did you do when you used it?
    Did it couch lock you or were you able to function?

• Sure thing. I'm glad you like them. @MikeyC

The feel is still slightly moist. The buds are pliable and can be handled without turning them into crumbs. The smell is very earthy (musky ???) aroma.

It's definitely a stoney indica. Since I'm a daily smoker (Arizer Solo II) and am of the higher-strung variety of human, it takes quite a bit to couch-lock me. But this definitely makes me want to make some chili and fire-up the Roku.

• Sounds even better now! Thanks!

• I received mine, and just smoked a bowl; however, I'm too fucked up to say much more, hahaha. ✌

• Oh boy. Love those dark purpley buds.

• edited December 2021

After spending an evening with it, I can honestly say that this batch of Outdoor Jager may be one of my all time favorites, perhaps even my overall favorite. The other 2 I've really liked have been White Rhino and Dutch Treat. Having recently finished those off, Jager arrive just in time.

Hopefully it'll be available on the regular.

• Mine arrives tomorrow, and @forthefew I looove some White Rhino 👍🏼 Hope it makes a comeback

• Mine showed label printed Monday. And since then nothing…..my Merlin came in 4 days. Always does.

• Ordered from L&C on the 4th, label made on 6th, shipped on the 8th and arrives today in a little brown box. Gotta love it. Thank you @medman @medboy and all the shippers for providing a godsend service for us. I know I feel blessed...

• BTW big thumbs up for the Jager. Heavy dark notes on visual and they are sticky buds. Strong pinene whiff after grinding and a nice mellow feeling after smoking. Happy Holidaze!

• Dang blue dreamer. I ordered on 3rd. Label on 6th. Then nothing…still sitting waiting to ship it says. Wonder what’s up with that @medboy.

• @Drooper

What is the insurance at on it? $50 or $100?
    If it's $100, it means it has been scanned at the post office, it just hasn't moved in the system. Loud's particular hub moves at a snail's pace.

• It’s supposed to be a zip

• She is asking on the ID tracking it will show whether the insurance for the package has been set yet (you can see it at the top of the screen when you're looking at your tracking). If it's at the $100 norm then that means the package is already at USPS but they haven't updated the tracking yet.

• Any movement yet @Drooper? Hope it comes through for you soon.

• @bluedreamer under tracking number says up to $100 included. That what you mean? Getting close to two weeks now and I’ll let Medboy know after that point. But it also says pre shipment waiting on pickup ?

• @Drooper Usual order on ID is label created, awaiting item, then arrival at distribution center. Then on way to destination. Their hub is really slow with moving parcels. Not sure why. I happened to get lucky with mine, hope you get yours soon.

• Yep, confirmed that the $100 insurance means it has shipped and it wasn't scanned.

• @Olderladyhippie

Welcome to the family, fellow indica lover!

• I just ordered Jager! Is it good quality for outdoor?

• Damn good imo One of my faves

• Thanks 🙏

• It’s also delicious. Like chocolate cherries and licorice. @Alex

• Great shit got mine today ordered Sunday night will be getting more great deal thanks @LoudnCo

• Jager price drop

• Just ordered more great deal thanks @LoudnCo

• The outdoor Jager is greenhouse quality, sticky, borderline dank. Lots of 1-3 gram buds. Earthy, smooth kush and dark wine flavors. Excited headband buzz followed by heavy stoned. 4 out of 5 stars. I received the package in 8 days. Thanks to @LoudnCo

• I've collected 8 nice beans out of my 2 ounces of Jager. I'm no where near the end, so I'm sure there's more. This is no complaint at all; I call mature beans a bonus! 😉

• Consistently one of the prettiest nugz sold on this site, 3 years running now iirc.