Help me pick a sleepy indica from the current menu

2»

Comments

• @baggy I just put that strain up on the website yesterday.

• I just received Merlin’s Platinum Kush and plan on sampling this evening. Fingers crossed this is a great sleep strain for me!
    I’m still getting back my sense of smell from having Covid but it smells very earthy and piney and looks like the description picture with a tighter trim.
    It’s a little dry so putting it with a boveda pack to help fluff up some.

• Something called Motorbreath is causing me to fall asleep on the toilet == haha.....it's the best sleep one I"ve ever seen -== you know what to do:Go for the premium indicas with a track record. Slurricaine was good too. Ice Cream Cake. Happy dreams !

• I was eying that one too @jaywire. Maybe next time.
    I can’t stand the initial taste of Platinum Kush but it works great for sleep.

• I can’t stand the initial taste of Platinum Kush…

@Reshi I’m eying this strain for sleep too, what’s the taste issue?

• @funkynugz For me anyway, it tasted bitter, peppery, herbal and grassy but was better the more I vaped. Imagine that haha. Just not my favorite flavor overall but effects are way more important and this had me dozing like a puppy after a long romp.

• Cool @Reshi and yeah, arriving at the destination as expected is often more important than the journey getting there. And I like puppies 🐕‍🦺

• edited June 2022

My friend @funkynugz I can attest that the I--95 cookies is a fantastic sleep inducing strain...seriously 1 to 3 hits and I'm glazed and ready to lay down. A great green medicine from my favorite shipper @LoudnCo . The platinum kush and the platinum MAC A+A+A+A× WAS HARD TO BEAT FOR SOCIALIZING . TRY THE I--95 COOKIES YOU'LL TAKE A TRIP TO DREAM TOWN TO CONGRATULATE THE SAND MAN FOR THIS PUPPY 🤤💨💚🍀🔥

• @MNTDWLER it sounds like the Hot Rod and the I-95 would pair well together 😃