New life for old weed 🪄

2»

Comments

• edited March 2022

Score a dime-bag from the local campus dealer and hit that dugout! I still have several wooden dugout pipes @posternugbag!🤣. I’m a creature of habit!😁😎🧐

• edited March 2022

@TheProfessor if it’s the school I’m thinking about, I’m under an hour away. Nice thing about using the album cover or any cardboard I suppose was for lazy purposes - relatively easy to pass around the pit. Once I went for my “higher” education, I didn’t see hash even once. But when “sinsemilla” came around campus in 82, all neon green with red hairs and holy fuck smell (prob Hawaiian?) by the gram wrapped neatly in aluminum (tin?) foil packets, I literally went berserk. At 10 bucks a gram. In 1982!

@posternugbag yep, gear wasn’t all too fancy just yet in the 70s, but I had a heavy ceramic naked lady bong that I gave away and now kick myself for it. Also had a 48 inch bong that took too many empty pulls that we got winded before any smoke came out. Btw, I still have 3 wood dugouts 😆 But I’m pretty much 100% glass nowadays.

Had a flashback from the “lid” comment. In HS we’d cut school and chip in to buy a lid of Mexibrick for $30 and smoke it all up in an afternoon, rolling up a joint for every person in the room and doing a mad pass circle where no breathing of oxygen was allowed. Crazy giggle sessions. Good times. I miss em 🥲

• edited March 2022

@TheProfessor @funkynugz

Is this similar to your dugouts?
    This is Dad's, and he doesn't remember what year he got it, nor where. 😂 I have memories of it from when I was a little tike.
    He cleans it religiously, which he has passed on to me; the cleaning habits, not the pipe...yet. 😉

• edited March 2022

@MigraineWarrior79 This is what I consider to be a wood dugout. I did have several wood pipes over the years too tho. Clay, quartz, stone and metal too before borosilicate and smoking glass became a mainstream thing.

• I’ve always considered most single-piece wooden pipes dugouts of sorts @MigraineWarrior79. I’ve got one old classic like that (my father in law still has his wooden pipe from the 60s). I also have a couple dugouts with bats like that one @funkynugz as well as wooden dugouts with a bowl and flower storage. I don’t remember the last time I used any of them.🤣. It’s pretty much either glass or vaporizer now.😎🧐

• Nice to say 😘

I fear though that being older and wiser was at one time cool but it has since lost its luster in this country.

• edited March 2022

@funkynugz you need to make a driveway out of hash!

Also, I had a dugout and one hitter for my commute home from work every day when I was 19-20. Helped when it took me 90 minutes to drive 30 miles.

• @Sixwaychili 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just finished watching the entire series and extras for the third time.

• edited March 2022

@funkynugz best show of all time while smoking. I've probably watched it all at least twice, but I also just put on random shows when there is nothing on. I even started watching the animated series, but it gets to be too much sometimes.

I call some of the dumb people I work with Corey or Trevor and they don't know what I'm talking about. haha

Somehow, my gf loves it just as much.

• edited March 2022

@Sixwaychili keep that girl! My SO thinks the show is dumb 🙄.

I feel ya on the animated version though it let them get away with crazy stuff the live action version couldn’t.

Make mine a 4-way at Camp Washington btw 😉

• the good ol days..

• You seem troubled. ok - you can write -- so can I -- but please don't throw purple prose at someone as an insult. This is a nice site. How about being nice?