Cannabis Club Shipping

Kudos to CC for their amazing turnaround. 4/20 order delivered today in Southern US. Impressive!

Comments

• 8 days with no shipping label created with LoudnCo- I'm jealous.
    Looks like I'm switching vendors, :-).

• I got mine in 3 days as well. Unbelievable.

• Day 13…still waiting on CC

• @MagicDragon

Email medboy. He always makes it right.

• Not worried at all. Thx

• @MagicDragon If you didn't receive your package today, shoot me an email. It has been 14 days and I can request tracking for you and see what's up.

• May the 4th be with you

• Thx MB. I did just that. ✌🏼

• Just wanted to say publically that the CC shipping issue was entirely on me. Box was delivered to neighbors and it sat tucked under a bench on their front porch for a week. CC shopping time was superb. My detective skills? Not so much πŸ˜‰

• edited May 2022

All I can say is great job on shipping from Cc ordered 5/3received 5/6 I live on the East coast not far from Jacksonville . I have been a customer for 6 months extremely happy with all but one order but everything is much better than the swag we had been buying from the local thugs for the same prices I have friends with ..most of my life .keep the great work y’all thx to all the vendors and med man

• @MagicDragon πŸ˜‚ I was wondering given how fast CC usually is, to know it's been there the whole time, I would just Kool-Aid Man a wall somewhere! πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌ Very glad you got it πŸ‘πŸΌ

• Hey! New to the forum. I have yet to place my order from CC and I am wondering the typical size of packaging.... I live up on a hill and essentially most everything I order must fit in my somewhat large mailbox because they will not drive up.... Would a 1/2 ounce order fit in mailbox?

• @Mountainhigh usually comes in small flat rate boxes like Merlin. Very likely it will fit in your mail box

• @Abelinc awesome! Thanks so much. Just want the shipping to be smooth as butter.