What’s everyone’s favorite Cartridges

Hi I hope everyone’s having a great Memorial Day weekend. What would be your favorite daytime cart? 😊

Comments

• Jack Herer, Durban Poison, & Clementine. In that order.

• For me it’s Goji OG from @MerlinsMagic , I haven’t tried too many but that one is definitely at the top of my list. I don’t much enjoy indicas, Goji OG is a sativa dominant hybrid so it’s a good daytime smoke. They haven’t had it in a while though. PLEASE BRING IT BACK 🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️❤️

• @countryboy I have never tried Jack herer or clementine but if they don’t make my anxiety worse, I’d love to try them both. I have tried Durban poison and I loved it, 🫠 I actually just finished it and now you have been wanting to try Jack Herer I love cannabis for daytime. Have you tried the skunk 🦨 cart yet? I wish it came n a half gram cart.. 😝

• @MedFriend Are you talking about Queen Mother GOJI OG? I haven’t been here to long so I haven’t seen it yet on here. I think that was one of the first rosins I got from my medical dispensary and dang I have to say she was some good smoke..💨 I I love daytime strains to the best as long as they don’t make my anxiety worse..😝 It’s funny, I always thought Indica meant Indicouch 😊

• @harleygirl_100 YES! 🤩 That was THE FIRST product I ever got here and DAMNNN, It was like heaven. Yea perfect example of top notch, daytime sativa, beautiful, and best smoke I ever had. Hopefully @MerlinsMagic will restock soon? 🙏🏼🙏🏼🥹🥹

• @harleygirl_100 i HATE couchlock so that a perfect name 😅 the first thing that stuck out to me about Goji OG was that it didn’t activate my anxiety or OCD AT ALL, Which is one of the #1 problems I have with bud. I wish they had more satire bud on the site 🥺 The bud on the site is like 80% Indica and 20% Sativa.

• @countryboy I’m sorry I typed my comment wrong the other day lol 😂 but what I meant was, I would love to try the Jack Herer cart or Clementine. I loved the Durban poison cart..Thanks for recommending!! 😊

• Definitly GOJI OG was the fire! an would hang on for a little while! We want more!

• @kleco82 RIGHT?!
    @MerlinsMagic can we plz get the Goji Og carts back? Or even sum Goji OG bud? 🙏🏼🥹

I wish there were more sativa overall!

• @MerlinsMagic Goji Og seems to be a favorite :smile:

@harleygirl_100 When you try to dab the product what happens?

• @harleygirl_100 I do cold starts out of my 6"dab rig with a normal banger, 2 terp pearls and a spinner carb cap. Oh and a torch, no e-nails for me. I've never had any problems with concentrate, no matter the consistency. But I see people with nectar collectors having troubles depending on the consistency of the dabs...

• edited June 2022

@Mr4Sher @medboy Hi I can’t delete my comment now but I’m sorry it was my fault it wasn’t the wedding cakes fault. I was using the wrong device for the wedding cake. I got me a puffco pen and it smokes great in it with no problem’s..Wedding cake is a great evening strain to smoke but now I’m searching for a daytime strain now to get. 😊

• @harleygirl_100 I got ya! Deleted for you. Glad you enjoyed!

• I've got Goji Og on the list for the next orders of refills.
    Will look for carts.

• @MerlinsMagic Do you think you will ever have Jack Herer on the menu? I would love to get it in a concentrate or a cartridge..😊