Concentrate’s for dabbing..

Hello What’s some good concentrate’s that will pick you up, maybe something that will help with being more social?

Comments

• Grape gas and wookies on the way ill let you know between those 2 otherwise any sativa dominate strain is good for social. Very hard to get sativa concentrate here tho

• I ordered Wookies and received pancakes as a substitute and it was pretty good but yes please let me know what you think about the Wookies and the grape gas after you try it..

• edited June 2022

@Marc_Emery Yes please let me know what you think about Zookies and grape gas..😊

• @harleygirl_100 hey the grape gas is fire I love it such a nice happy mood lifter high and great flavor. Wookies was ok but nothing special imo

• @MerlinsMagic thank you Merlin you are a man of your word and came through with the gas concentrate. A nice change from all the cookies and cake strains!

• @Marc_Emery doing my best with the gas... everyone is growing and on the fruit train right now.

• Refrigerate it for a few min. I tried some heavy rso a while back and took to much. I was on another planet. I believe rso is more full spectrum than bho/wax. I'm on the hunt now for live rosin.

• edited June 2022

@MerlinsMagic

Anymore concentrates on the way?

I don't mind sugar wax at all. 💚

• edited June 2022

Hey @MigraineWarrior79 nor do I. I had four grams of Biscotti wax waiting for me...it go's wonderfully with the Biscotti diamonds I got from Merlin's magical mob😘 The words discount concentrates usually scares me away. But this time I was pleasantly surprised. Great stuff thanks @MerlinsMagic a sweet treat for any time of day

• @MigraineWarrior79 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BKVNGJ4/ref=twister_B09MNW5W6G?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 something like this will definitely raise your quality of life. And if you want a life changing experience press some bubble hash 🌋🎢🚀🌛🌝🌜

• @MNTDWLER

I'm throughly enjoying the discounted Apple Fritter Sugar Wax, & Wookies. I think they discounted it to move it, imo. 😉 Which is fine by me, I'll buy it up at that price. 🤣 I wanted to get my hands on the Biscotti wax, myself, but it went before I could. ☹💚

@Fallguy

Not a bad price! I just may have to invest in that pretty soon!
    I've been looking into try to make my own bubble hash using the dry ice method.

• Yeees pressed bubble hash= live rosin. Quite the process. I would value that higher than diamonds

• edited June 2022

@MigraineWarrior79

Runtz crumble (super terpy pungent)
    and White Truffle sugar incoming!

It seemed like people like the grape gas a lot so I'll try to get more. I put them on discount so people could see that not all wax needs to be light cream color to be awesome.

Seems like people were into that whole manufacturer so I will order again.

• @MerlinsMagic

Super terpy pungent, you say?! Sold! 😆

Thanks so much for going above and beyond for your customers. It means so much. 💚

• The Runtz Crumble and White Truffle Sugar Wax are officially up!

• edited June 2022

@medboy Im going to try the Runtz Crumble, It sounds so good. Thank you 😊

• @MerlinsMagic Thank you 😊 I can’t wait try out the Runts crumble & White Truffle wax that I just ordered. 😋I love daytime strains that don’t make my anxiety worse.🫠