For all our stoner Poppa's

Happy Father's Day!!

Comments

• I'm so glad the stigma of poppa stoners is coming to a end.my father is wonderful and yes he smokes his green meds. Everyone used to think that he was a bad person just because he smoked and had kids.he will always be my father he is the most compassionate and loving dad I could have ever dreamed of having.thanks dad you are wonderful! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

• Thank you! 👍🏼

• edited June 2021

@Kayla

I'm glad it's ending too! I have more happy memories with my Dad going "water the flowers", and smelling that weird cigarette he was sharing with Mom.
    I'm blessed to have him as my Poppa!

@OzBaxter
    You're welcome, fam!

💚💨🤗

• Thanks!

• @MikeyC

You're welcome, fam!!

• Recycling last year's post, lol

Here's to yall this year!

• @MigraineWarrior79 - The best thread is a long thread. :wink:

Happy Father's Day to whom it may concern. Today, I burn a moon rock in your honor. I may honor you some more after that. :smiley:

Wake and Bake

• Thx! @MigraineWarrior79 your dad sounds like a great father! I’m a poppa myself and hope my kids have your outlook. Parenting is straight up hard at times but I ❤️ every min of it. Cannabis definitely helps 😎

• @justaguy I love long threads too! I hope you have a great Sunday! 💚

@superman38NC

I'm definitely blessed to have him! And yours are blessed to have you. 😉

• Thanks so much @MigraineWarrior79! Happy Fathers Day all! I’ll be spending time with my kids and grandson this afternoon! The BEST things in life!!😊😎🧐

• @TheProfessor

The best way to spend the day!! Enjoy it, and I know you will. 💚😉😊

• Happy dad day to whom it applies hope everyone's was awesome bout to end mine of right and already been wonderful

• Enjoy the smalls... They grow up

• edited June 2022

![](Watch "KISS "Unplugged " Beth" on YouTube
    )I was a closet stoner while my kids were growing up. As a matter of fact I just had a conversation with my grown son about it a week or so ago. Looking at my kids..I don't think I did a bad job. Kids have no business around cannabis but it happens every day. I started smoking way too young weed at 12 and cigarettes at 18. Sorry about the commentary from a greatgrandfather but it's a scary time to be a child. For my granddaughter whose birthday is next week. You'll never guess her name 😊

• @MNTDWLER

I agree, now is a very scary time for kids. I won't get into the political part that I'm speaking of out of respect for others, but I can honestly say I'm afraid for my newborn family to grow up in this time period. Sorry about that rant, lololol.
    Your fam is blessed to have you, my dear friend. 💚

• @MigraineWarrior79 Thank you!!! I had a wonderful Father's day...

• @Mr4Sher

You're welcome! Glad you had a great special day