It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
This passage in the house seemed to have been done quietly.
@leaf it'll be interesting to see what the Senate does with it
Yahoo Finance: The real problem with U.S. marijuana regulation 'not from federal illegality,' WeedMaps CEO says.
@TreesPlz I get the feeling that some GOP Senators are agreeable, and that would be all it needs to pass.
Business Insider: Amazon says union organizers gave workers weed to secure votes.
The Guardian: A new start after 60: ‘I gave up marijuana after a lifetime of smoking – and began to dream again’.
I gave up prescription drugs and only smoke cannabis and dream all the time now.
Without cannabis my dreams seem more vivid and memorable.
NBC News: Top Florida Democrat sues Biden administration over marijuana and guns.
New York Post : Mushroom gummies could take the edge off your most ultra-stressful days.
Interesting. See MUD/WTR. They sell two mixes of legal shrooms. one for morning to replace caffeine and one for evening presumably for relaxing.
A Chat With Rep. Nancy Mace: The South Carolina Republican Behind The Largest Ever Cannabis Legalization Bill In The US.
syracuse.com: Toke and run? ‘Cannathletics’ a burgeoning market in NY’s cannabis industry.
CNN: Thailand to give away one million free cannabis plants to households, minister says.
Marijuana Moment: Top Federal Drug Agency Seeks New Suppliers Of Marijuana For Research.
CNN: Thailand just decriminalized cannabis. But you still can't smoke joints, minister says.
That last article makes no sense. It's decriminalized and they've given out 1 million free plants, but you can get put in jail and given out huge fines for getting high for non medical reasons? That's not decriminalizing it.
Medical marijuana bill stalls in North Carolina. Why cannabis advocates are frustrated.
WDBJ: Changes in Virginia marijuana laws take effect July 1.
The Hill: California bill would require mental health warnings on marijuana products.
Eyewitness News 3: Holyoke marijuana dispensary selling plants to grow at home.
CNN: Highly potent weed creating marijuana addicts worldwide, study says.
@TreesPlz damn transformers again taking a harmless word like enthusiast or patient and spinning a negative connotation on it fearmongering calling them addicts smh
97 percent of doctors agree with whoever is funding them. The other 3 percent are banned from social media.
It cannot be any clearer that Big Pharma funds these studies.
This economy is killing my weed spending☹️
@TreesPlz That ain't no shit!!! The prices of everything is so fucking high!! I'm going to have to quit if indiana doesn't go legal soon... Growing will be the only way I can afford it if this continues...
@TreesPlz @Mr4Sher At least cannabis prices haven’t gone up…at least not here or locally. In fact, I’m finding some pretty good deals locally, and I’m always ready for a two zip outdoor split or a sale here at Medicineman. I have a pretty strong medicine budget, but this recession is starting to infringe on those funds.😠🧐