Heavy Duty Indica

Fam,

I need something heavy for pain medication purposes. I've been slammed this last month or so with back to back migraine headaches, as well as lumbar.

Seems like that back surgery sure didn't last.

Anyway, any recommendations from the current menu in flower or concentrate would be cool.

As well as @LoudnCo (I know yall are taking a break) @MerlinsMagic anything yall could maybe pick up when it's re-up time would be sweet.

😊💚🙏💨

Comments

• So sorry to hear about your migraines @MigraineWarrior79 🙏🏻 for relief! Current menu I know Mint Choc Chip, Blueberry Scone from Loud and Peanut Butter Soufflé from Merlin all very strong with pain relief for me.

• edited July 2022

@superman38NC

Thank you, buddy 💚

Post edit:
    And it should read *lumbar pain.

• Can anyone speak to any batch of Kush Mints they've had?

• Waited too long and blueberry scone was gone so jealous of yall but ended up having try I95 and hopefully split with animal pie to test in name of science

• @Vapedad78

Definitely curious about the 195

• @MigraineWarrior79 I can’t a speak to the Kush Mints here, but we just finished up an oz of 30% dispensary Kush Mints which was outstanding in every respect, including pain relief. Strong medicine, but not sleep inducing.😊🧐. Anything With Blueberry, should also be helpful with pain.

• Merlins' Ice Cream Cake Moon Rocks (not on the list currently) was a very heavy indica. They have it in Purple Punch at the moment. I've got bad disks, L4-L5 and L5-S1, and those took all of that pain away. At least for that moment. I couldn't function, but I was also relaxed and had relief.

• @MigraineWarrior79 same, seemed like some decent pics and reviews on here best could tell and research I did just lead me to that split hadn't really wanted to go primo with economy right now but hey my fault for waiting to long and not paying attention so could hit one them 10% off sales recently but fingers crossed loud was able to get it off before vacation and if split honored both are nice quality but haven't been let down so far after this long so I do got some faith lol

• @TheProfessor @MNTDWLER

I thought about yall earlier today, my friends. I have a good buddy who has taken a road trip (what a time to do so, right?) to the west coast and is coming back this way next week.

She has found in Cali some True OG for $110/zip, and will bring it back to me. I did ask her to look for a 'heavy duty indica' for me.

It's been YEARS since I've had this, and from what I remember it would knock me out like Tyson. Lol

I hope it's ok to share this here. I will, of course, still get something heavy here too; can't have too many pain relievers on hand, right? Lol💚

@justaguy

We have similar back disc injuries. I have L5-S1 herniated, but docs went in to remove the bad disc. It did relieve the pain for a while, but I'm dealing with pain all over again. Doc said it's possibly the facet joints? I'm smart, but I this area I need to educate myself better.
    Anyone who is better educated can lend some knowledge? Lol.
    Anywho, my neck is a whole other story, lol.

Ah, car accidents. It could always be worse.😉💚

@Vapedad78

I definitely understand what ya mean. The extra I usually have has been going in the gas tank.
    From what I've heard what you ordered are pretty good. I hope they get to you soon, and yes, before the vakay. 💚

• @MigraineWarrior79 that’s a great deal! Thanks for sharing! True OG is some good stuff. I found one of my favorite sleep strains, Pure OG (I first had zip from here 2-3 years ago) for $120 at one of my local med. dispensaries. On a heavy indica note, we’re just getting into the Merlin’s outdoor Hot Rod that came last week. It’s gotten much better and smoother after some Boveda time, and we’re finding it to be a really heavy hitter…alleviating all pain and inducing sleep! 😎🧐

• @TheProfessor

I'd love to get my hands on some of that Pure OG, lol, sounds like a winner!🏆

@MerlinsMagic brought the heat with all those outdoor strains. Hot Rod is one that I didn't get, and definitely regret it, lol.

Looking forward to Croptober!

• ❤️❤️”Croptober”❤️❤️

• Appreciate ya @MigraineWarrior79 and sorry to hear bout yalls chronic back issues as well, I can definitely relate with bottom 3 lumbar disk all torn open leaking intervertebral disk gel out that hits the surrounding nerves and dislocated SI joint give me fits pretty regularly so I'll definitely keep yall in my thoughts and spark one for your health❤️💯 people don't understand till they're dealing with it themselves like that 1 doctor who refused to prescribe narcotics until threw his back out and made YouTube vid offering former neglected patients heroine 🤦‍♂️🤣

• @Vapedad78

Omg!! Seriously! I'm SO GLAD my doc understands so much of what I deal with having her own back issues too.
    I forget that you have such serious injuries as well, buddy. I'll definitely be thinking and keeping you in my prayers. 💚

• Thank you @MigraineWarrior79 and I'll be doing the same, my last merlin order the stuff was labeled out the door next day but so far not seeing anything from loud that I95 so hopefully it's moving but I knew I was late and pushing the time frame when I did it but it'll get here eventually I already know

• Just hoping they were able to get going on it and it moving cause as this point if not I could of just waited few more days or went with other shipper but was under impression everything was being processed prior to break, not tryna complain or be difficult just was hoping to have by certain day but like I said already know it'll they always come thru just my anxiety I think lol

• @Vapedad78

Waiting is not for the impatient, lmao, which includes me! 😊💚

• @MigraineWarrior79 right? I usually try to be prepared so don't have to stress but economy got shot little tighter than usual so not helping with any of it lol

• Well, hopefully by tomorrow something will show on label created or moving but so far nothing slowing on id

• @Vapedad78 your order came right after the cut-off, so it was processed on Sunday. If you have any questions just email me.

• @medboy appreciate the update thank you and yeah did finally notice an update was excited to see so fingers crossed from here on smooth journey, very excited to check i95 out and if honored the animal mints as well both looked very nice and sound intriguing for sure, the team does always come thru praise ganja

• Should made it today but it's finally in the home stretch so fingers crossed doesn't fall off the back between now and tomorrow cause running low and really looking forward to testing bof em

• @Vapedad78

I've been mia for awhile, sorry about that!
    I hope you receive your order asap.

I received one today not from here that the product (1/2 zip blue cheese) was stolen out of the box. Pissed is an understatement.
    Whomever stole it, I hope they're enjoying it. ☹
    I'm hoping it gets reshipped, but it being not from here, I don't know if it will or not. Fingers 🤞.

• Oh man that's shitty sorry to hear that😢 and thank you it did just arrive. So far only gotten to open but both look amazing and smell pretty good as well can't wait to dig into science later and check these out lol

• I love anykind of cake strain. Nice dense bud gets you afloat after few good heavy puffs. My darn jars been so damn empty because somewhere along the way my packages decided to sit. Been getting by off street stuff but thats questionable now adays

• @MigraineWarrior79 was that blue cheese HC ? Just curious

• @Vapedad78

I'm going to say no, lol. Not coming up with anything for the HC. They reshipped it btw. 😊

• @MigraineWarrior79 I hope you're feeling better. Glad you got the reship.
    You might want to try the RSO for medical.
    The moonrocks are heavy hitting for sure. We're about to get Sunset Sherbert which is more of a hybrid but stuper stoney regardless.
    Of the new inventory coming tomorrow, the Ice Cream Cake is an indica which is more affordable.

@medboy please offer @MigraineWarrior79 a discount for their next order from me because of their health issues and continued support.

• edited July 2022

@MerlinsMagic

You are the REAL MVP! Thank you so much, my dear friend. 💚

Sunset is a classic fav of mine for the pain relief I get from it, so no doubt that'll be my next purchase! 😘