Dry Herb Vape

Give me some recommendations handheld or desk top. Preferably smaller

Comments

• @KannaMannnn there's so many to chose from but the mighty+ is considered to be the best. It's not pocketable but fits nicely in a small bag.S&B carries a fine line including the volcano the only vaporizer certified as a medical device in California .the pax line of the vapes are great and carry the longest warranty 10yr's. Though it's the draw is more restricted I use my pax3 daily. The Zuse arc make a nifty version but you will have to get new plastics caps every few months.๐Ÿคฌ For the desk if money is not a big issue. the Volcano is the best way to go. All in all research and buy the best you can afford . Because in the end it's a investment

• edited October 2022

Two PAX3s and an older Mighty here @KannaMannnn. Iโ€™ve had my silver Pax and Mighty almost two years. My second Pax Iโ€™ve used exclusively with Budcups which makes for easier cleaning, but requires more prep. Like my friend @MNTDWLER, I use my Pax daily!! Iโ€™ve never had a desktop, but if I did, itโ€™d be a Volcano ๐ŸŒ‹!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿง

• Dynavap and the Wand full thermal extraction.

• I have a Vaperbrothers desktop that is great.

• I have a Mighty+ and a Crafty+. Bought the Crafty+ originally, but finally bought the Mighty+ because of the hugely increased battery life. You canโ€™t go wrong with Mighty+.

• edited December 2022

I ordered myself a Vaporite desktop vaporizer last night from smoke cartel online. I'm giving this a test drive, and if I like it, and I suspect I will what's a recommendation for a desktop that's a little better quality?
    I'm wanting to give my lungs a break after almost 30 yrs of smoking. I know some of ya have been smoking a lot longer, but I have the beginning of COPD, so it's time. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’จ

• edited December 2022