Questions and answers

2»

Comments

• @superman38NC glad you like! Working on getting the new outdoors and sativas this weekend

• edited November 2022

@superman38NC in the description for RS11 it says it tastes like Cap'n crunch. But I was talking about loving the cereal and that's why RS11 intrigues me. My wife and 2 of my 3 kids prefer fruity Pebbles (cereal) but I stand with the Cap'n. LOL. Sorry to confuse ya. But if there is a strain called Cap'n crunch I'm all ears. I also have a 2 gram bud left of Georgia Pie! Still have one left of Purple Urkle too. They are definitely on the menu for Thanksgiving though. I'm thinking GP for before and immediately after the feast and PU for the evening and after eating leftovers...

• Hopefully and if talking cereal I concur that me and the capt make it happen

• edited November 2022

Thx for clarifying my friend! I normally have the sweet cereal cravings at night 🧐.. y kids on the other hand would eat it every meal if we let them 🤣. According to Leafy there is a strain called Capn Crunch but anymore there are strain names for about anything. I didn’t grab any Urkle but it sounds like I should have.
    Thx for the update @MerlinsMagic i’ll be waiting for that outdoor drop.

• @superman38NC The "exciting things coming up" are HERE! New shipper @HappyTrees and new lower prices going live end of day tomorrow! However, as we are lowering prices and cost of EVERYTHING in the world going up we are raising the shipping cost to $10.00. Hope your all as excited as we are.