โ„Santa Claus ๐ŸŒฒ

2ยป

Comments

• edited December 2020

Merry Christmas and thank you our WARRIOR hope fri is your day. Stay cool in the bayou it's 8ยฐ this morning with 12in of snow. We haven't had a white Christmas in years and a whole lot of people who are doing a lot of gentrification on the mnt are getting a education.. I have all 4 sources of heat hey a country boy can survive, in honor of the snow I brought out the last of my white Rhino. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY MM BROTHERS AND SISTERS. ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’šโ„โ„โ„๐ŸŒฌ๐Ÿฆ

• Resurrecting an old thread, fam
    Merry Christmas Eve!!
    ๐Ÿ’š

• Merry Christmas

• Merry Christmas, every one!

• Happy Holidaze!!!

• For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
    Isaiah 9:6

• edited December 2022

Merry Christmas, fam!๐Ÿ’š

[

• Merry Xmas and happy holidays , hope everyone had a great day, some edibles helped melt the stress away lol

• Merry Christmas!! ๐ŸŽ„

• Santa helped this gal become a medical marijuana patient, aka Louisiana legal!
    I had my 1st dispensary experience today. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• @MigraineWarrior79 Now THAT is a Christmas present! lol Like a kid in a literal candy store? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Thatโ€™s awesome @MigraineWarrior79! Itโ€™s a great feeling isnโ€™t it? Congratulations!!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿง

• @OzBaxter @TheProfessor

It was AMAZING! I walked away with 9 grams, & spent $177. Pricey, yes, but I do love having the option of going when I run out, and having that layer of protection. I've been allotted 2.5 oz/month for all my 'ailments'.

I ended up getting Banana Mac (very sleepy), Lemon Icing (speedy sat but no anxiety!), & a good ol cookies blunt (2 gram).

The other pretty cool part is that all the flower is Louisiana grown! A company called Good Day Farm.
    ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’จ

• Mine is a hemp only state. Which basically means you can't buy good bud otc, but you can buy THC and CBD and CBN concentrate products. Simply mix and match the gummies for the desired effects!

• @TreesPlz

We were that way for a long time up until a year or two ago, maybe a little longer. Memory fails this pothead, lol.
    I'm sure your state will eventually come around.
    We pray! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜Š

• I also live in an unfriendly state but recently have had to go to Michigan numerous times for family business, the prices there amaze me you can get two ounces for a hundred and ten dollars or top shelf strains for 89. You are also allowed to purchase 2.5 ounces at a time go put it in your car and come right back in, god I wish my state was like this Iโ€™m 45 minutes from a dispensary in Illinois but their taxes make an eighth almost 90 dollars

• @Neverenoughsleep Sounds like you may be a fellow Hoosier?

• Yes far southern part

• @Neverenoughsleep I'm in the Central East close to Ohio. Ever heard of Richmond? I'm in the same county as Richmond...

• Sounds like some of us arenโ€™t very far apart. Iโ€™m in SW Ohio. Our medical program is getting better, but everything is still prepackaged and still expensive. But, with my vet discount and some shopping around you can find some really good medicine for around $200 an oz.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿง

• My last visit up there I bought 4.5 ounces and ten one gram carts and spent less than 500 dollars Iโ€™m like a kid in a candy store lol. I looked a there menu they had ounces of northern lights for 79 dollars one of my all time favorites

• @Neverenoughsleep Damn Northern Lights is probably my favorite strain of all time. Are those prices Michigan?

• edited December 2022

@TheProfessor it does sound like we could be close. Are you in the vicinity of Eaton or Dayton? Both are less than an hour from me? I understand if your not comfortable answering me. A whole lot of crazy out there...

• ๐Ÿ˜‰ I used to visit Earlham pretty regularly. Youโ€™re right, too many crazies out there, and Iโ€™m in a pretty public positionโ€ฆbut weโ€™re not very far apart @Mr4Sher!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿง

• Yes those were Michigan prices next place I plan on visiting they have eighths of moonrocks for 29 dollars

• Yes, I can purchase โˆ†9THC with CBD gummies (30-pack) for $15 at a local hemp store.

2ยป