Getting certain things in the mail

edited January 2023 in General

"I scanned the [news] page, something interesting caught my attention. The most recent post reported that the local police department was en route to FedEx to investigate a package containing marijuana. At first, I didn’t think anything of it, other than “Oh man, somebody is in deep shit.” But then, it hit me. 

What if the person the package was addressed to was me!"

https://hightimes.com/culture/stop-sending-me-weed-through-the-mail/

Comments

• edited January 2023

Well, first of all, medicineman doesn't ship FedEx and second of all the police departments are not gonna waste resources , manpower and money, investigating a couple ounces of marijuana if they're going there to intercept something it has to be more than a couple ounces of pot.
    Of course, that's my opinion

• It was ninety pounds of marijuana.

• I actually live very close to the town that happened at

• Moral of the story: Don't order 90lbs of weed.

• Actually the lady arrested didn’t order it she flew in from California after shipping it and rented air bnb the police then did controlled deliveries on her

• Basically, the only thing you can get arrested for is being an idiot.

• I don't see the 90 lbs option selectable on the site . What gives!?

• (Off topic but)...Have any Coinbase users recently received a notice/email saying we have to RENEW our PHOTO ID by Feb 2nd or we will be blocked from SENDING BTC....I normally DELETE most Coinbase emails because they are FAKE/SPAM attempts to access an account ?....Any advice appreciated ?

• I get fake coinbase emails constantly but don't think recall that particular one

• Not received anything like that from them in 5 years. Look in the address to see who sent it. If it doesnt say coinbase.com mark it unread and delete.

• Got one of those, use cash app, so ignored email.

• Thanks...Turns out it was legit...Medboy says it has to do with tax reporting requirements.