Just a friendly hello

I’m new here. I’m excited to be here. Thank you for approving me. MM you’ve helped me tremendously. I can’t thank you enough. Lifelong customer here.

Comments

• Hello friend we all have something in common here

• Hail and welcome! 👍🏼👍🏼

• edited March 2023

Welcome!

• Welcome😊

• Welcome @ShineGrinder68! There are a lot of good and helpful people here. Been ordering from here since ‘17 and don’t see any reason to change.

• Welcome and have fun.

• edited March 2023

Welcome! 💨

• Welcome aboard! You will love the product and service.

• edited March 2023

Welcome

• Thank you all.

• Was looking for a "Hello new member discussion" category and found this one. Just wanted to say hello also. Been a lurker on here for too long. After the INF bitcoin 420 sale fiasco, Medboy sent me a link to join. Been using this site for years. I don't combust anymore since I got into vaping nicotine. Vape flower and concentrates with my 2 Arizer solo's with the air max on the way. Got a dab rig but its collecting dust now. Big fan of physical media mainly blu rays and 4k uhds along with being a big live music nut.
    Nice to be on board with this forum and you folks. Sorry shinegrinder68 for using your post.

• Hi JustDom no problem use the page all you want.

• I'm also new on here and I'm very happy to be here. I've been a customer for about a year and a half and have had nothing but good experiences 😁

• Nice @JustDom big fan of theaterical flicks myself and some shows but any form, did have pretty good collection of DVDs and blue rays including some 3d versions but any form works for me do appreciate the collecting of physical items tho and avid vaper myself as well. Cheers and welcome to the forum plenty good people and interesting info here, great community

• Ya hey everyone I’ve met are really cool, really nice. Very helpful too. Always get my questions answered since I consider myself new around these parts lol. I personally am very laid back. I think this is the most I’ve ever said.
    Here’s one thing about me. I’ve stared reading books again. I haven’t read a novel or anything really for 20 years or so. Got burned out early in life.

• @JustDom what shows you been too recently and what's on the horizon?

• Yes @shinegrinder68 I need to read more than what I use to also. Currently have two books I need to start on. 1st one is called "House Of Psychotic Women" "An Autobiographical Topography of Female Neurosis In Horror and Exploitation Films. 2nd one is The Authorized Biography of Rudy Ray Moore aka Dolomite titled "Thank You For Letting Me Be Myself". Both are close to 400 pages. Afraid to start them since the wife and I bought her dads old farm when interest rates were crazy low during the height of the pandemic and have slowly been working on the old 1890s farm house.
    @MikeyC Covid really put a damper on shows for a bit but bands are starting to tour around me. Last show was My Morning Jacket (seen quite a few times but their set list been roughly the same last few shows) wanted to see TOOL live but couldn't get off work due to being short handed and it's hard to take off like I use to to see shows. I worked a second shift job. Might see them at Louder Than Life Festival but hate paying that much to see a band or two I want to see it festival prices. Might go to Bourbon And Beyond either Fri or Sat for the day. Going all 4 days wipes me out. But working on the farm house, waiting for my Ford Maverick truck to get built in June ( need a few grand as a down payment and back to car payments is gonna suck). Some past concert highlights were Rodger Waters Dark Side Of The Moon Tour, The Wall tour. Neil Young, The Rolling Stones 40th Anniversary tour, Sigur Ros, Pixies Doolittle tour, Leonard Cohen, Prince (his last tour before his passing) U2 360 tour, any CLUTCH show, The Police, Here Come The Mummies, BB King, any Martin Sexton show end Sonic Youth (last tour before they broke up), to name a few off the top of my head. All those were before covid hit.

• I wanna see these guys sometime....

• Love the jacket

• Greeting to all new folks (and old)!

• Good morning!

• Would like to see those guys if they ever came around me. Heard they put on a cool show. Afternoon ShineGrinder68. Looks like its gonna be a movie watching and medication filled kind day today for us. Got stuffed manicotti made for later.

• Sorry I’ve been out of the picture. I’m now in New Orleans starting a clinical trial.

• @ShineGrinder68

You're in my neck of the woods! 😉

• Hello, welcome!

I'm not usually one for movies, give me some sunshine and fresh air anyday. I've been enjoying listening to audiobooks while I work out with my second favorite lady (lady cannabis)

Glad to hear how much it's helping.