Merlins 1g pre-rolls

I noticed I can only buy one pack of the 1g pre rolls from Merlin’s. There is not an option in the drop down on the order form to purchase 2 or 3 packs of the same strain. @medboy Also on the bag on the site, it says each joint is a full gram, is that the weight after rolling or does each j contain an actual g? Seems like a good deal to get 6g for $35. Just wondering what everyone’s thoughts were!

Comments

• @MerlinsMagic Can you advise on the gram per pre-roll question?

For the drop down issue, I've reported it, technical problem I can't seem to fix. :(

• The weight is before rolling, thats the amount of herb.
    Email medboy if you want to get a bunch, happy to make discounts of 10-25% depending on how much you get.

• @MerlinsMagic thank you! I think I bought you guys out! They were great!

• There are more ;)

• @MerlinsMagic whats the pack quantity you had in mind in order to get a few $ off? Looks like they’d be real handy for summer excursions, but I don’t want to come in lowball 😉

• edited June 2023

I would like to know the answer to that question also, how many packs for discount?

• I've only ever had good things to say about Merlin, but I must say... I was disappointed in the Freshies packaging this time around. The vacuum seal was so tight it squished all my joints into flat rectangles... The packaging every time I've ordered it before was much more sturdy.

• Does anyone have any reviews on these? How does it smoke? Harsh? Smooth? Appreciate it!

• edited June 2023

I see Merlin posted on other post, but didn't respond to this one

• edited June 2023

@Flapples Nah. They haven’t been around the forum it looks like since the 8th. I’ve lost interest at this point in these.

• Yeah, me also, I'm not interested in these anymore. I was thinking about getting five or six packs but at this point I've moved on. 🙂

• I just ordered the Skywalker joints.

• edited June 2023

Medman would rather not offer larger quantities than what is available on the site. However, I did ask @MerlinsMagic if they wanted to add an options to buy more than already offered.