Thank You Thank You

Comments

• @superman38NC that's awesome man! Glad you were able to get that Sherbert! And you don't have to explain yourself to tac either. He doesn't have it, so how the f would he know? 🤡

• would love to see some wedding cake back on the menu soon. Seems like it’s been sometime since that has been around @MerlinsMagic

• edited June 2023

Sunset Sherbet has that ability
    @superman38NC. My #1 as well!!
    We’re enjoying a sample bud of that premium Cereal Milk. Agreed @ChunksEggo8187 it’s really nice, tastes great, and is pretty stoney. Another really nice indica leaning hybrid!😎🧐

• Concur, definitely shoulda snagged more SS, was good while it lasted lol

• edited June 2023

Here is a pic..beautiful batch has a fruity baked goods aroma https://ibb.co/zNhLtvf

@ChunksEggo8187 @TheProfessor That cereal milk looks real appealing. Definitely on my radar for next order

• @superman38NC 🥳 Excellent pic! Looks fire!

• edited June 2023

Thx brother!! @ChunksEggo8187 I'm happy it worked out. Cab is full so I’ll be mostly 👁️ the menu. I would love to see indoor or premium Jealousy or Cheetah P return. Those truffles look excellent too!

• Yeah had to bite the bullet and go with couple premiums last couple request but really hoping to see some new indoors drop within next week or so

• edited June 2023

It’s hard to go wrong with the prem or ultras. I’m with you @Vapedad78 a nicely priced indoor is where it’s at value wise. Im sure more is on the way

• That’s a mighty fine looking batch of Sunset Sherbet @superman38NC! My supply of SS is getting kinda low so I’ve been stingy with it! Agreed, some Jealousy would be very nice! I’m out of Jealousy flower, but I still have about half a cart that I’ve been traveling with.😎🧐

• @superman38NC yeah, since I'm being impatient on the indoors to drop, I went ahead & ordered ultra prem Apes in Space & High Society. I figured it's gotta fuck me up right?!
    🤣
    Definitely will drop some pics & a sentence or 2 once it comes through. 😎

• edited July 2023

Thx! @TheProfessor I believe you would approve 😎. I still think about that outdoor batch from Mama. I’ll be keeping an eye out for Jealousy too..it’s up there with SS .

@ChunksEggo8187 i can’t blame you..Louds premium and above all sound fire! Looking forward to the review my friend. Especially that Apes in Space. I’ve had Grease Monkey from this site and really liked it.

• That outdoor batch of SS was epic!! @superman38NC Jealousy is fantastic. Check out London Pound Cake if you come across it…it’s also an amazing SS cross!😎🧐

• @superman38NC @TheProfessor man oh man...that Sherbert from a couple years back was amazing! That ultra prem Jealousy was fantastic too!
    And yes, I would love to see a nice batch of London Poundcake. I remember getting some gh from mama awhile back.

• Anyone get a chance to try Jelly Sea when it was offered last year? I snagged some that I’ve been enjoying and curious how it compares to Jealousy?

• @Reshi I understood that it was just a nice batch of Jealousy so they were playing with the name. My last oz of Jealousy was some amazing 27% dispensary flower. I’ve still got a few grams of 28-29% London Pound Cake that’s exceptional!😎🧐

• Great to know thanks @TheProfessor!

• I had the jelly sea and it was very nice. At that time it was probably the best thing I had from the menu

• @TheProfessor I’ve never tried London Poundcake. Anything with SS genetics should be fire. Hope you guys have an amazing 4th!!

• Another shoutout! @LoudnCo thanks for stepping up the customer service with that unexpected 1/2 of Poison Gushers. Came right before I pulled out of the driveway for vacation on Fri. Hit it all day yesterday! I would have passed that up but what a gem! If you like Durban crosses this batch doesn’t disappoint. Fruity sweet sour buds. Delicious smoke that had me solving the world’s problems 😁

• Finally got my reship from loud today. Was told I was gonna get that extra half oz as well but no!!! Just the oz I ordered a month ago… @medboy

• @superman38NC You would definitely enjoy London Pound Cake, my friend! We’re up in WI for the holiday week! Have a great Independence Day and enjoy that Poison Gushers…sounds 🔥 indeed!😎🧐

• I've only ever got what requested on a reship which I was just happy to get that and not take a L on it, I did get an extra quarter didn't order show up for an issue where quality of what requested wasn't quite up to par and props to happy trees for that. Did get my initial recent request from loud Saturday but one placed 28th still just label since 30th while request made with Merlin yesterday on 2nd is already accepted and supposedly hitting end of week but really needed the second loud request in between today and end of week but praying for a surprise tomorrow otherwise gonna be tight till Merl shows. I will commend loud on quality from Saturday showing very nice all way around

• That's crazy now the one from 28th just started moving but is showing gonna be touching down street the one requested 5 days later but needed it first🤦 🤷

• @Wayward88 A few of the re-ships had already gone out from that shipment before they had realized the label issue. They sent out a separate package for all the people from that shipment that had already been re-shipped. So you should be expecting another package.

• @Vapedad78 cool, glad your seeing movement on your loud pack. I ordered 29th, label made on July 2 & not seeing any movement.

• Thanks, just I ordered when I did on purpose then looks like it'll be showing up after the one I requested days later so thank Mary Jane I made that request when I did still praying for a miracle lol and hope situation works out for you @ChunksEggo8187

• Well thankfully everything showed today but loud took extra time and ended up the free gummy included already started molding by time was able to open today vs put in request on 28th, was hoping they'd get back to those small shatter samples from back in day I've only ever gotten twice early on but is what it is and appreciate the effort, also thanks Merlin that one looks good to go and hugs all looks good haven't tried any them yet

• @Vapedad78 nice! Except for the molding gummy 😐 happy everything else was good. Mine says it'll be here tomorrow according to ID.

• Thanks you yeah mean was freebie so nothing lost nothing gained🤷 but both boxes are very nice, definitely no complaints on anything requested and hoping the same for you speedily