Merlin’s Magical Meds

Shout out to Merlin’s Magical Meds! Very good delivery and I appreciate the quality products.

Comments

• Right there with you @Lunabelle! My Snickerdoodle Haze and Georgia Pie were delivered at 10:42 by my trusty USPS carrier!! I love this place!😊😎🧐

• Has anyone tried the Outdoor Chocolope? I placed an order…

• @Alex Got it Monday! Excellent sativa! Also, cap it in a jar for about five mins and the open and inhale: smells JUST like chocolate/cocoa. They weren't exaggerating 👍🏼

• Yes I have. A good sativa if you like to wake and bake. Not speedy at all and no anxiety.

• Hey guys, I just got my premium cereal milk and theyre popcorn nugs. I am disappointed. I have always bought premium flower, and have had no issues until now. I love Merlin and their products, but this one missed.

• Well less stems and waste though probably but yes would rather know that before placing request

• @ilikedogs make a comment with @medboy on your next order and we'll hook you up. Some people like the smaller nugs because there is more flower and less stem. I wonder how the high was for you? Should still be quite potent.

Anyway, we want to keep you happy, so shoot an email.