Recommendation

2ยป

Comments

• The Permanent Marker is hard not to like @Sixwaychili. It checks all the right boxes for me. I loaded up a bowl after reading your post...cheers my friend..."ohhhhh yeahhhhhh!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿง

• Just took my 2nd hit an hour later.

• Do you remember the pee wee Herman movie where everybody had a bike but him? Asking for a friend.

• ๐Ÿ˜‚ I feel you @leaf they ran out of PM before I could re-up. We'll catch the next batch ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• edited December 2023

I do not understand, the PM remained on the menu until Thursday 11-30 - those who waited for the discount code and ordered on Monday 11-27 were subbed?? Waiting on the next batch!

• @friendsofbillw I think it is more that orders back up over the weekend before CyberMonday. Then once they start filling orders Monday while everyone else waited to order ON Monday, first come first serve, and they depleted the PM before they could fulfill all of the CyberMonday orders.

What I do for holidays:
    Make large order around Thanksgiving so I know I'll have some delivered somewhere in the first two weeks of December which should do me through Christmas. Then, around Dec 15th-20th I make a second order which I know won't get to me until right around New Years (Medman and Co stop shipping around Dec 23rd if I remember correctly and start again around Jan 2nd) so keep that shut down time in mind. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• @OzBaxter I would agree with you, my only issue is leaving it on the menu until Thursday giving false hopes you ordered in time... I get it as it has happened before, just disappointing. I will make sure to order as soon as it pops back up!

• Well said @OzBaxter. Understanding what you said will leave u in a good situation. And not run out. The holidays must be prepared for
    ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I'm same with PM next batch but ALOT of people want. It may go fast

2ยป