Yet another shout out to Merlin

Ordered 24g of RSO Tuesday night, received Friday across the country with a special freebie. @MerlinsMagic That's a new personal record for fast service! Good thing too, because my wife just ran out since the half grain of rice has turned into an elbow macaroni size dose. I bet she can smoke all of us under the table at this point.

Comments

• So glad to hear @Sixwaychili ,my friend! I hope it continues to provide the relief she needs!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

• I have been a customer for years and this never happened to me I wish I could say the same about fast shipping ordered from Merlin on the 23rd and it is the 28th and still not even a label is made yet now trying to come up with more money hard to do now a days to place another order so it might get here before the one I placed on the 23rd I know they always deliver but I am all out of medicine and it is no fun

• Just a note that "Creating a label" seems to be very arbitrary and is no way an indicator of the status of your package. There's no way any of the shippers are holding an order for 5 days before shipping. Worst case scenario is you order Friday and it doesn't ship till Monday.

• @medboy ahh, it just gives us someth8ng to look talk about. Itโ€™s called The Wait.

• I have had packages delivered from here that had no label on Informed Delivery. Currently one week without a label, not sweating bc informed delivery has been so out of whack. Medman always delivers

• Glad you got your package ๐Ÿ˜

• Ordered from Merlin yesterday Friday 3/1 and says in transit and delivery will be Monday 3/4 to East coast!!! Now thatโ€™s amazing customer service. Thanks Merlin

• Iam so so grateful for MM! I live where plugs are my close friends but ALL my medical care has come from Merlin and Mama, MM before her. ๐Ÿ’– for many years!

• Bless you @pap7777 We will always do our best by you. I'm pretty hippy dippy at heart and want people to feel good and have access to the best in the most graceful way possible.