Corona and Medicineman

Comments

• Was ale to get two orders in during sale and enjoying them now. Just would like to thank mm, mb ,and the whole crew at medicine man.Thank you !

• Another big thx as well! Lots of logistics to do what you guys do amongst all the Coronavirus craziness..the discounts and now permanent price reduction is a blessing to us all..also thx for adding 1/8ths!!

• I am taking it, the shipping labels that have been sitting for over a week at the post office has to do with no product? When will product be back for shipping orders that have been placed all ready?

• Okay. I sent a message earlier because I sent payment and haven't gotten a confirmation yet. Is this delayed as well?

• mommiller, to my knowledge we're pretty well caught up. If you think there's an issue please contact MB directly. WNTPCE: Check your spam folder, if you really dont have a payment confirmation write to MB directly to verify.

• @medman no issue. Received my packages

• @JessieJessie have fun finding something better online. I get the frustration, but it's part of the price you pay to get exactly what you want through the mail without being completely ripped off by thieves.

• @JessieJessie i got done the same way because they said I forgot my apartment # which I never ever do. Med Mama reshipped but loud won’t. It’s lost forever so idk know how it works but I’m kinda mad too. Especially since June was my first month and spent around $400 on here. If u order the concentrates they will come very fast but I haven’t seen a bud yet out of 2 orders

• @Five12Man idk man. It’s been over a month and I’m not expecting to see the package. It’s over $200 worth too and that’s not chump change to me. I’ve spent close to $400 in June and that was my first month on here. I’ve ordered hash and vapes and got them in a week but ordered half O of gelato 33 and half O of the blue dream trim. Loud refuses to mail the trim and med mama said they would reship the gelato but haven’t gotten it yet. Ordered MAC Saturday night and didn’t get it today so waiting 2 weeks for bud and paying 100 a Q, it should be reshipped but it’s not and guess I’ll eat the loss lol

• @WDEgkj write to medboy about your situation again and tell him to forward it to me. I'll look into it.

• @medman thanks but I got an email and y’all already said loud refused to reship but med mama is. I think it was pretty clear that it was all my fault because the apt # was left off. Then I get on here and see all the ppl getting theirs reshipped and I’m like oh well. Y’all said that’s was fair for them not to reship. I offered to pay the shipping cost but it’s a no go. I’ve never left my apt # off any order from anywhere and if I did the package would still come here and go to the mailbox and my landlord woulda gotten it and brought it to me because these are the only apts, houses, or buildings on this road. Like I mentioned, I spent $400 in my first month on here. Ordered some vapes, shatter, and hash. It all got here in a week and was all really good but I spent $155 for the gelato 33 and $85 on the trim and haven’t seen those because of my apt #. That was over a month ago. Then ordered q of the MAC Saturday and haven’t gotten it yet. I don’t understand why the concentrates can get here that fast but not the bud.

• @JessieJessie it is what it is lol. Nothing I can really do. They said loud refused to ship and med mama could do the same but they didn’t or idk cuz I haven’t gotten it. They told me that was fair for them not to reship because it’s my fault for not putting my apt #. I asked if it was maybe possible that they forgot to send the shippers the #? It just sux cuz I see all these ppl getting reshipped and I got told it’s up to the shippers and 1 told me to fuck off lol. I’m not digging this site at all. It’s good to know what ur getting and they do have fire shit but it’s also fire prices and I paid the prices with no complaints and then my 1st order of bud over a month ago I may not even see so yeah that’s over 200 I ate

• No disrespect to anyone BUT. For the person that provided a wrong addy. Aka no apt number. Let me get this straight. You are bitching because YOU fucked up and want someone else to pay for your fuck up by reshipping. COME ON MAN.! Seriously. Your mistake your loss no one elses. Btw the return addys are bunk. They never got it back.

• I stopped selling on ebay because of that. Shipped a used xbox to Texas and turns out they forgot their apt #. When it went out for delivery it couldnt be delivered and thats how they mark it. The people immediately started accusing me of doing it on purpose and it didnt help that Im pretty sure it wasnt even an adult that I was talking to at first probably their kid ordering it. On ebay you can print labels right from there and buy and print the label with the address they give you, I told them this and said why on earth would I want to create all this hassle for myself anyway. Lol wtf really...long story short I gave them a refund because they still wanted it but refused to pay return shipping and I waited almost a month to get my xbox back in the mail and when it came I was surprised it managed to stay inside the thing that was once a box. Still worked too

• Glad to see the door is still open!!! Myself, And countless other people THANK EVERYONE involved! Some of us rely on quality medicine to be able to be pain/stress free. I've been off the pain meds the doctors kept giving me, Then became HEAVILY addicted Fentanyl, Oxycodone, Etc. I'm so damn HAPPY to be off that shit! Keep on, Keepin' On guys! :wink: 😺 🐾

• @JessieJessie. if someone does not put the correct address and don't get their package we're not stealing by not reshipping. That said @WDEgkj if you want to do what I said I will look into it myself. Medboy + shippers can make decisions that I can overrule.

• @medman where do I write to him at? I’m not saying I got ripped off. If I did forget my apt # then I’ll take the loss and thanks for working with me about it. I know shit happens and the risk @SpongePail i offered to pay extra but I understand their position. It would be the 1st time I’ve ever and I mean ever forgot my apt # on a order and the way my apts are, it woulda went to the office then to me

• @WDEgkj He means to write them again using the contact form. Just include in it to forward it on to medman to look into it for you.

• @Jdtokes i did that and thanks

• @WDEgkj ok. Hope they get it resolved for you!

• Take a screen shot of order form and payment confirmed .If you fuck up just start over but once payment is confirmed its going to that address

• @Fatliltabby ive thought of that lol. If I forgot the apt # it still woulda came here. There’s nothing else on this road. It woulda went in the big mailbox that is made for packages that don’t have or wrong apt # and it woulda been brought to me. It is what it is. Either I lost over $200 or they will reship and if not then nothing I can do. They already said med mama would reship and it’s a half O of gelato 33. I really would like to have that. Loud won’t reship the half of of trim.

• @WDEgkj yeah just write via the contact form with details of the order and tell mb to forward to me.

• @Five12Man man I’m not saying I didn’t cuz I mean anything is possible. I just think if it woulda got shipped and sent to the office. I don’t know if they get packages back or not because it’s not a real company or anything and that’s understandable for safety but dang lol

• @medman i sent 1 on the form. I hope we can work it out. If med mama will reship theirs, and medboy said they was but loud wasn’t shipping theirs. That’s cool they can keep the $85 trim but I would like the order of gelato 33. I know what y’all do is hard and shit happens. I will screenshot the order form from now on just in case. I’ve had 3 orders get here. The Q of MAC is fire and I got it in 5 days and before the 4th. The others was concentrates and hash and they got here in a week. It’s just really hard to blv I forgot my apt # lol! Anyways Every1 have a blessed and safe 4th! Smoke 1 or 10 for Independence Day!!

• @medman i got the email from medboy and it’s a no go on the loud order. I guess I forgot my apt # for the first time ever. It’s all good tho. There’s nothing more that I can do or say. Thanks for the help

• edited July 2020

I just had the same thing happen usps says no apt # And medmama says its on there and the package has disappeared and I know I had the apt on there.

• I’ve been with MM & MB since the beginning and have NEVER had an issue with quality or delivery unless it was my own mistake. Triple check your order forms, Remember we’re All medicated😎Medicine Man Always Delivers👍

• I can honestly say Medman always delivers Always!!!!!

• The only time I lost out on my money to this site was my own fault, I sent $180 to the wrong BTC address lmao. Literally my 1st transaction with BTC and I blew it 😂

I was pissed, looking back, pretty funny.

I check thoroughly, repeatedly, i will screen shot the order page before I submit and check everything, when I get a little worried, I actually end up creating1- 3 orders because I got scared I missed something. I check-double check- and triple check, and then maybe a paranoia check.