Merlin Shipping for the People

edited August 7 in General

The people have spoken and I am listening.

****Packages will now all come PRIORITY !!!!****

Let's get our medicine as fast as possible.

First Class became Ground Advantage and now the shipping is taking too long due to post office admin changes.

Thanks for your feedback so we can be sure to get the best Service to our Community as possible.

~Merlin & Crew

Comments

• @MerlinsMagic

Yall are amazing! Thank you!

• Really appreciate you brother always love from DankyHawaiin🙏🏽🤙🏽❤️

• SOLD!! 🔥🔥

• Awesome and I will return. I sent something 1 state (45 minutes drive) ground and it took 6 days this week. Each processing center added 2-3 days.

• Thank you just got mine today came in 2 days your the goat

• @MerlinsMagic rocks for me, southern state, never over 5-7 days, ever. And I was surprised to see 3 days this time!!

• Thanks, Merlin! I just placed my order for some of that Chocolope. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

• Thank you Merlin. You are the goat!

• Good deal👍 will be placing a order this week👍
    Thanks Merlin

• Thanks all for the kind feedback and working together to make this experience even more Magic.

• Just placed a 4 way 2zip split from merlin to check things out and hopefully grab some the purple Thai and zoap long with Guava cake and thin mint cookies to see how things go

• You guys are the best !

• Absolutely Awesome!! Wouldn't expect anything less from you guys!!!

• Already got label after placing late the 12th early 13th pretty sure and been getting stuff before shows it touched down on ID so be interesting to see how this one plays out but definitely appreciate the effort so far for sure and can't wait to try them all

• Haven't had chance to dive in yet but requested midnight the 13th and brought in for TD today so very pleased so far, up there with one the fastest turnaround from this site and so far everything looks nice can't wait to check these out and appreciate the extras for sure @MerlinsMagic

• @MerlinsMagic - The Chocolope is 100% awesome. My order was taken Monday morning and arrived in west Texas Friday morning. Thanks you!

• edited August 19

@Vapedad78 hows the Thin Mint?

@justaguy thats fast shipping! It’s been a longtime since I’ve had Chocolope. All the greenhouse looks good. I’m eyeing Bay Cookies too 🍪

• Nice and sticky definitely not complaining @superman38NC I'll try get back with deeper dive

• Appreciate it @Vapedad78 ive got a split of Runtz and Bay Cookies coming. Excited for both 🔥

• It's actually really nice quality and enjoying very much, I'll have to check on them others runtz usually no worries so bet those will be really quality as well but lemme know @superman38NC

• Out for delivery 4 days not shabby at all! Can’t wait. Haven’t had runtz in a while every batch I’ve tried has been excellent. @MerlinsMagic thank you!

• Well I suppose I received the wrong order? Got grape gas instead. Sent you email MB. I know you guys always make it right.

• @superman38NC Waiting for Merlin to get back to me... I'll email you after I talk to them :smile:

• Thanks MB! I figured it was a mixup since both requested strains are still on the menu. Also my 3 rd option was Fruit Tartare.

• @MerlinsMagic Wow! Wasn't expecting 3 days shipping!!
    Guava cake is delicious & has the high to match.
    Purple Thai also amazing but gives me major munchies.
    Forbidden Fruit premo bubble hash is the bees knees.

Thank you! Everything is amazing!

• Thx @MerlinsMagic for the reship. Sent email Fri. In the box this am. That was quick! Even though no Runtz included the Bay Plat Cookies is 🔥. Is the Runtz listed on the menu not in stock? I may take a crack at ordering it again, but not until I know it’s available.

• I always find it strange that it usually takes 4+ business days to get a package in Utah. Why is that? I am only one state away from California and Oregon…

• edited August 30

Any help? I am one state away and I ordered on Saturday of last week. I guess I’ll start buying in Nevada since it takes so slow…I thought it would be faster on the west coast but I got my medicine faster in Atlanta than Salt Lake City. I’m better off driving one hour away lol

• edited August 30

@Alex -The USPS website claims that I live in a "3 day zone" from California to Texas and technically that's true, but in reality it takes 5 days minimum, and that's when everything is clicking right. When you take their estimate and add in one day for the order to be received/filled/mailed on the shipping end, and my local receive/sort/deliver on the other end, it's 5 days.

When I search my own zip code, I'm 2 days away from every other part of Texas automatically. :smiley:

https://www.usps.com/priority-mail/map/