Just curious but ...

13»

Comments

• @justaguy, you should! They really did create this problem.

• Just an update - so mail came again today with NO delivery from Loud. @medboy did respond to my 2nd email I sent out yesterday and said they will look into tracking for my order.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but it's really disheartening to spend that much money and not get anything (I order at least $300+ every order and usually make 2 per month) or have no idea what is going on.

As I mentioned earlier, I suffer from severe migraines that cause me to be bedridden for at least 24hrs+ without cannabis. so I use cannabis to help with those and it helps me be able to stay up at least and get work, daily activities, etc done.

I want to order again from MM, but I don't want to have my money taken only to go through the same process of nothing again. I really hope this issue can be resolved asap.

@Theboyua I completely agree. I ordered end of April and still nothing. It really sucks

• edited May 2020

I just got an update that my one supposed to be here today Will now be here tomorrow. I’ll believe it when it’s in my hand. And then two others are also supposed to be arriving tomorrow so my staggering ordering process did not work out too well. Lol. Also have one with the label created last Wednesday and it still hasn’t left the building so who knows what’s going on. @TheCaptain Man I didn’t realize you ordered in April. That sucks bro I hope it shows up soon. 🙏🏻

• @Theboyua Thanks brotha; I hope your orders show up soon, too. I hope it shows or at least I get an update as to what is going on. Unfortunately, I don't have anything showing in ID and have never had an order from here actually be put into ID, so I really have no idea what is going on lol

• So ID was wrong. My package from CA didn't make it yesterday, but was delivered before noon today! I'm looking forward to trying the Orange Creamsicle and Blueberry Muffins later today...both look and smell fantastic! A special thanks to Med Mama for outstanding customer service. We had ordered 4 tins of gummy bears over a month ago and had finished one when I read here about some mold issues. I quickly checked the other three tins...two were perfect...the third was a moldy mess. Not really a big deal, but I put that in the comment section on this order and she shipped me a replacement tin! You rock!

• edited May 2020

@TheProfessor That is great news! Hope you enjoy them :) Hope I can get that sort of customer service as well.

• Theboyua: Just because USPS scanned on the 11th does not mean it shipped that day. Sometimes shippers do run behind but it would be rare to have a 5 day shipping delay.

• @TheProfessor lucky you. I made an order on May 7th and they didn't send it to the post office until the 11th. ID says it will be here saturday. The worst part is I messed up and smoked my other stuff too fast and now Im budless again. I really thought they would be sending it way faster or I would have made the order sooner. I hate being budless life already sucks as it is

• edited May 2020

Well I staggered my orders and yet three of the 4 arriving today. Lol!! At least it’ll be a fun evening. Premo HP, Blueberry Muffin, GG4, and more MAC of course!

• @Theboyua sounds like a fun weekend lol. So did your orders arrive?

• They all say out for delivery. That’s usually 100% for me.

• @Theboyua that sounds great. I haven't received any other update since yesterday morning when @medboy said he would reach out to @LoudnCo regarding my order, so I am just hoping that something comes through - either an update or my order lol this sucks so bad

• edited May 2020

Update - mail delivered again without my order from @LoudnCo. Hope this doesn't continue much longer lol

• edited May 2020

Delete

• Ordered from LoudNCo on Monday and it just shipped out yesterday, seems to be moving through the system just fine, for now. Good luck hopefully you’ll get it!

• edited May 2020

Ordered 2 days apart from both shippers. one came 5 days later, the other is on day 9. Not sweating yet. 🤞 Only the second time in years I've waited this long but Still Feeling confident it’ll show up any day now. Def helps that one already arrived 🥳

• @Joha niiiice! You are making me jealous lolol j/k