Just curious but ...

edited May 2020 in General

Anyone receiving anything lately? I got 4 labels made but that’s it. No movement. One since Monday. I know it’ll come I’m just wondering how your everybody is doing out there. I was hoping one would get out before the weekend. I am getting rather low on stock.

Comments

• I can't make sense of it. ID has gone from mostly effective to...just wrong enough to make it frustrating.

• I’d probably b better off just not looking at it. I ordered from MM On Tuesday morning immediately after the new strains went up, so I was hoping my package would at least get out this week. But according to ID it has not shipped yet. The old label created message. But who knows these days

• Post office awaiting item since Thursday when shopping label created from med mamma

• Yeah I ordered from Medmama 3 days ago, and I got a shipping label created last night

• Yea mines been created since Tuesday night. Maybe we get some good news soon. I’m sure they were bombarded with orders when all the new strains went up.

• ID has never showed anything for either shipper. It's weird because I'll see envelopes on it from around town, but still, it only shows me 1 or 2 peices and that's it. It used to bother me but now I don't even check it anymore.

• Two in today's mail, one from each shipper. These are the "new" strains, ordered only about 4 days ago. No older Loud order, though...still. I have one that's about 10 days old now.

That said, I'm very happy. Cotton Candy Kush from Loud. Hawaiian Punch, Thai OG, and Super Silver Haze from MedMama. Let the movie-watching begin!

• @georgetirebiter sounds like a good Saturday ahead!
    Our package from MM ordered Sunday came Thursday (nothing on ID). Ordered again Thursday, label created in ID, but nothing else. I'm guessing it'll be here Monday or Tuesday.

• @georgetirebiter Sounds like a great day! I'm hoping I get something new today as well. I still have a few I haven't tried yet though.

• Ordered Thursday. Label created 6am Saturday. Awaiting pick up.

• @georgetirebiter reviews when u get settled
    U get ur orders quick

• @georgetirebiter enjoy your night lol! Lmk how the SSH i, I also ordered some

• @georgetirebiter good for you! Ordered mine on same day. Did yours show on ID?

• Yes they showed, but never correctly. I wouldn't plan my visits to the Pak Mail around it. Of course, I wouldn't use a Pak Mail at all if I could avoid it!

• @liarliar03, I'm smoking the Super Silver Haze now.

I commented on my other MedMama stuff first: https://medicinemanonline.com/discussion/915/medmamas-new-offerings-initial-impressions#latest

• @georgetirebiter Appreciate the response. Well according to my ID. Mine hasn’t even left the station. And that’s on about four different orders.

• I ordered from loud on 4/29; still nothing; no labels created or anything. I ordered the Galactic Jack and Enigma as soon as it went up; but at this rate, I wonder if I will get those strains :/

• @TheCaptain My last one from Loud took 11 days

• edited May 2020

Another crap mail day for me..maybe next week. Has anyone ever had labels created and then no other scans until it arrived in your mailbox? Just wondering. I’m wondering if mine haven’t gone out because they all have labels created or if they could be out and may just end up getting here without any scans.

• edited May 2020

I actually have never had a label ever created (only ordered from Loud so far), but my past orders all arrived within 5 days including the weekends and holidays. Guess the post office people are taking advantage of the “down” time from the “pandemic”

• I think the post office is in disarray at the moment and their site cannot be trusted to give you an accurate idea of what's going on with your package. We've had a lot of things not being posted on there.

• @medman I hear ya; they have always been pretty unreliable, but now it’s just unreal lolol BTW I need to make it know that I am in no way upset with the team here. I know this is USPS problems. Love the entire team at MM! Thanks guys for all you guys do. Hope things come soon tho

• Usps tracking, especially informed delivery is not reliable. It never has been and it’s gotten worse with the virus. It’s really that simple.

Just stop using it, Or at least stop taking it so seriously. you’ll be glad you did. 😊

• @joha I don’t really use ID; I am still seeing a huge difference in the delivery times compared to a few weeks ago

• I made an order from medmama 3 days ago still no id. So far out of three previous orders ID worked for me. Hopefully it arrives soon.

• @medman is right; from my desk it appears that about 1/3 of our packages going out don't get scanned right now. :(

• I got an update on one of the four. From MM. It says it’ll be here Wed. That would be 9 days. I can live with that during these crazy times. The other 3, maybe they’ll get out Monday.

• I don't rely on the informed delivery anymore for when- but I see labels created still so it's fine

• I sent a package to Oregon and it didn’t show up until it was delivered. I sent the package 2 day priority. So, keep the faith-it will come. 🙂🌲

• Last order placed with MM on Thursday evening now shows a Tuesday delivery...some Orange Creamsicle and Blueberry Muffins...it will be a feast! Previous order never showed on ID but took 4 days from CA to OH. All my recent orders have been about 4 days.