new

I have checked many online sites to purchase; and extremely scared.. If it werent for PP I would be out of a lot of money. My Dr. is wanting me to try something new. Every site i checked for reviews after 1 week and a half of searching..were all scams. I dont know who to trust. I live in a state where I have to order on line

Comments

• Great place to get your medication . I have ordered 5 times and always got what I ordered.

• thank you. how long does it normally take to get your orders

• Anywhere from 3-9 days. Usually 3-5

• This is the real deal. I don't know how this could be proven to you, but MedMan is not a scam.

Follow their instructions on ordering, and you will be pleased with the accuracy, efficiency, security, and reliability of their service.

• great.. thank you

• Thanks everyone for your feedback! Just throwing it out there that you may want to start off with just a sample gram. At only $10 worth of Bitcoin, it's a low-risk way to find out the truth about us.

• The hardest part for me was convincing my gf that the police would not be standing outside our door waiting for me to take delivery.

• It's not their jurisdiction. Our deliveries are federal jurisdiction, it's the postal inspector we have to watch out for. But the inspector doesn't care about you; he's after us!

• Yes, that concern went away long ago. It's more dangerous driving around with it than getting it in the mail.

• I have been ordering from Medman for over 5 years. They are the real deal.

• I want to order right now

• Here's our order form: https://medicineman.is/index.php/main/order

Right now we're performing work on the BTC order form but we can take automated orders for Litecoin. If you prefer Bitcoin, then just email me through our contact form.