Doc OG

My donkey butter for subbed for Doc OG. I didn’t see it on the list. Anyone have experience with it?

Comments

• It was on the menu at the same time as Tropicana, one of the other smalls choices. I recall it being quite good. Do tell! (And sorry about the sub; I really like Donkey Butter.)

• I wonder if this means they're running out of all the listed strains.

• Thanks @georgetirebiter. Disappointed because I heard great things about Donkey Butter. I’ll report back once I try it.

• That was my first thought. Subbed Smalls for the outdoor Donkey Butter. Same price point. Sorry about the sub @Wolfchop2012, but I’ve heard good things about Doc. I haven’t received my Donkey Butter yet...should be today. I ordered early, so I’m hoping no subs (which has never happened to us yet).

• I ordered early too @TheProfessor. Guess not early enough. It’s cool. Hopefully you don’t get subbed either.

• We had the package sent to our travel destination and just heard that it just arrived with the Donkey Butter. We probably ordered within 30 minutes of it showing up on the menu. From one patient to another, I’d share if I could!

• Congrats @TheProfessor. I’m patient. Hopefully I’ll catch it next time.

• I just noticed I have a jar of Doc’s OG that I don’t remember buying 🤣 Looks real nice but I guess it got lost in the shuffle. I think it was an outdoor? I’ll have to give it a few pulls on a fresh brain. Usually grab screen caps of the strain dox when
    I order but I didn’t this time. Here’s a generic look:

“Doc’s OG would seem to be a somewhat rare, Colorado-bred, deceptively potent (THC level tests reported as high as 23.03%), blissful, calming, physically relaxing/comforting and notably hungry, primarily Indica-Dominant (75/25), earthy, pine and OG Kush-y, sedating, couch-locking and (ultimately) sleep-promoting, evening hybrid blending of Face Off OG and Rare Dankness #1.”

• Enter the nerd...

Here's the description from eons ago, when Doc was on the menu:

Docs OG is an indica dominant hybrid strain (75% indica/25% sativa) created through crossing the potent Face Off OG X Rare Dankness #1 strains. The name says it all with this bud - the Docs OG high is totally perfect for treating a wide variety of conditions and packs a potency that will help even the most experienced of users. The high starts with a creeping effect, sneaking up on you before slamming into your brain with a hazy lifted euphoria that leaves you unfocused and pretty sleepy. This sedation will soon spread its warming tendrils throughout the rest of your body, lulling you into a peaceful state that most certainly will end in a long and peaceful nap. In combination with its super high 21-28% average THC level. (April 2020)

• @georgetirebiter do you keep a document/spreadsheet with all the historical strain descriptions here? That is awesome!

• That is a really good idea.

• @Sixwaychili, I've done it twice and then not kept up with it.

• Popped back in to say I gave Docs OG a few pulls this morning. Stuff is pretty darn powerful even for a high-tol like me. Nice head buzz and energizing body thrum. Had a boveda in there so the nugz were nicely cured, nothing huge in size like I’ve been seeing lately from people posting pics, and had decent terps from first puff to cashout. I’ll have to give it another session or five now that I remember having it 🙄

• edited June 2020

@georgetirebiter does your MM strain log recall if this was an outdoor or indoor? Pretty nugz.

Doc’s OG #1

Doc’s OG #2

• @georgetirebiter then I am even more impressed! Thx 👍