Site down?

I have been having trouble with the site and order form all day. Just wondering if this is the same for everyone?

Comments

• Order page has been messed up for days

• Having the same trouble - I fill out the form and hit to submit and then I get an error.

• Same here...been trying since early yesterday and after I confirm the order I get a blank page and never get an email from med boy! WTF???

• We're working on this. I alerted our tech dude to the issue 3 days ago. What we've found is that it doesn't happen all the time. Most customers are able to put an order through eventually if they keep trying. That's the best I have right now.

• That is what I experienced today. Automated email for order was generated but not the payment confirmation. It is a very generic error with no detail, one time I did get a timeout. Thanks Medboy, appreciate the update.

• I got my order to go through today - no confirmation though. I e-mailed medboy, hopefully it gets ironed out.

• I wish I could place an order, I have tried for two days. Im ready to give up now. Are there alternatives that others are trying?

• Yeah! I always use my phone but I ordered on the 30th Monday. And Oct. 1st Tuesday. No order form problem then...thankfully.