What are your must buys if a strain reappears?

2»

Comments

• Bruce Banner, Memory Loss, Girl Scout Cookies, Gorilla Glue, Cookies and Cream, DeathStar...all high potency.

• @maryjanelover11 better hurry up and get your Premium MAC! Lol

• I just seen the MAC too and I def beyond my buying limit for the month 😩

• I had to convince my wife it was for her. It is but I'm not sure of myself these days...

• Aw man, I want some premium MAC, but I guess I'll just suffer with premium Fruit Loops. hehe

• That's exactly what lessened the blow of missing the MAC for me as well @Sixwaychili 😂

• edited June 2020

Luckily I still have a 1/8 of MAC. Still sucks missing the "Premium". I can't..I just can't. I have responsibilities Dammit! @MikeyC

Totally will have to suffer with Premium Fruit Loops. @OneLove @Sixwaychili 🤤🤣🙌

• edited June 2020

I looked up MAC on Leafly and the first dispensary ad showed an1/8th of it for $20. I'd guess the quality is not quite the same...

• I bought dolato because the mac1 I have is actually from caps cut!

• Lambs bread (vape cart) hands down! Talk about a good one- best sativa Ive had yet and never once gave me the munchies 😆

• I pray it stays up for a few more days as I have over spended for my allotted period already. I can make another order in a couple of days. I hope MAC stays on and same with chem dog. Im sad I couldnt get that bear OG either :(

• Royal kush!!!!
    White russian!
    Lodi Dodi!
    Many many years ago the was an orange cream. They had it one time and one time only. It was soooooo amazing but have never seen it since.

• Volcano outdoor. Was on menu once i think over a year ago. It was an indica dom. Sticky Icky 🔥. It was exceptional.

• Xj-13 recommendation?

• Jaeger outdoor from loud
    Indoor gelato from mama

The only 2 mm strains ever I’ve ordered twice. Double zips on both and I still have about a lid of each left safely tucked ♥️

• Outdoor Dream Queen is the best deal i have ever had on here. I looooooooved that strain and it was cheap lol

• @funkynugz did you get any seeds from your mama gelato? I requested a sample and got 3 nice seeds..holding on to those 🙃

• @superman38NC I got about 2 dozen seeds from my last z of Gelato. One day they'll get planted.

• @superman38NC i think maybe 2. I generally toss beans back into their respective jar and then after that batch is gone store whatever beans I find responsibly. The beans found in sinsemilla weed are usually feminized but can go hermaphroditic on you if you stress the plant out too much.

• Nice @TheProfessor! That’s definitely enough..I have about 10 or so seeds altogether I’ve saved.. @funkynugz I do the same..keep them in separate jars..I’ve got some Sour Tangie seeds I’m excited about from Mama

• 9lb hammer premium. One of the hardest hitting indicas i have had from MM