New orders shipped?

1235»

Comments

• @jjtn276 how long did it take if you don't mind me asking? was it from medmama ?

• The power of fonts is strong in this one...

• @maryjanelover11 it showed movement Saturday and was here today, (Monday). i ordered it last Tuesday so it really didn't take that long. med mama orders ship by air to the east coast.

• WA & CA air ship(priority)... @jjtn276 unless concentrates and small order. First class.

• @georgetirebiter Haha I saw that too! Good thing it wasn't all caps!

• @jjtn276 I still don't have a label made for my order I made this past saturday

• My order from medmama landed today ordered last Monday east coast showed up on Id Saturday
    Bubba kush and ppd

• Does anyone have any Mama orders pending? I got my label made on monday but still no movement. I ordered on saturday the 20th. The label was made monday but since then no movement anyone else ?

• @maryjanelover11 i got the hash and shatter I ordered today and ordered Thursday but still no bud I ordered 2 weeks ago. My ID doesn’t show packages from here. I wished I could track mine but I can’t these. They just show up lol. I will say the mimosa shatter is pretty good and haven’t tried the hash. Need some good bud with it

• Anyone else make a Mama order recently? Any movements on ID ? I got the label made monday but still no movement.

• @maryjanelover11 I ordered Monday both labels created today and got movement from WA...can’t remember it that’s mm or loud...i think it’s mm tho. Says it’ll be here sat...I’ll keep ya posted

• @Loudpack1022 Medmama is from California. Loudnco is from washington state. I got movement on mine from mama. Also saturday expected delivery. What you order? Im thinking now that I got movement on that order Im going for some black cherry soda.

• edited June 2020

@maryjanelover11 Dang i had it backwards lol my bad...I Ordered half black cherry half dirty girl half discount smalls. I tried to get that chemdawg but it was gone super quick. I read a review on the blk cherry just had to try it.

• @Loudpack1022 same I was curious, just pulled the trigger. Order paid for, just waiting for payment confirmation. Half ounce of black berry kush

• @Loudpack1022 I was going to cheap out but man in these times who knows whats going to happen. Money comes and goes, im trying to enjoy life while I still can

• @maryjanelover11 I hear ya...Definitely...I keep reading that menu should be updating so I’m waiting on that. Gotta keep good things coming. Lol

• @Loudpack1022 keeps us updated on the black cherry kush. I almost went with that 2 orders ago but opted for Sunday driver instead. Haven't received the SD yet so I cant comment on it yet.

• edited June 2020

@rasta0458 i grabbed Sunday driver last time with the do so di...it’s good man. My nuggets were small but definitely smokes good. I only grabbed an 1/8 tho...maybe got the bottom of the bag.

• Nope still dont have mine going on day 9!! Never before have I waited this long!!! Been doing it for a year and a half now...also noticed day after my order what I wanted off the menu was is no longer available. Sure thought that if something was no longer available then a substitute would be sent out...guess not..maybe waiting to reup but by then a month will pass before order is received. Unheard of being this long as when the virus shut everything down my stuff was never more than 8 days...and post office is running normally....its insane anymore. Highly understand why people get very upset and irritated about this....

• @teragab13 I think they are getting a lot of orders so that may be the reason. Also usps does occasionally have its issues as well. Hope you get your order soon :)

• @Five12Man Have you written to medboy in the contact form on the main site ?

• Anyone else waiting on a loud order to be shipped? .... I ordered last saturday and it's still not shipped. Label was made 3 days ago.

• @maryjanelover11 I placed an order for Black Cherry Soda last Tuesday and I'm still waiting. The label hasn't been created, but when I got Dirty Girl it didn't show up on Informed Delivery so its a mixed bag.

• @rasta0458 Dude that black cherry soda is soooooooo good. I like it better than the dirty girl.

• @Loudpack1022 I cant wait to get it!!!

• edited June 2020

@Loudpack1022 and @maryjanelover11 spoke too soon, just got my order of Black Cherry Soda...for reference I ordered it last Tuesday (6/23) and it did not show on Informed Delivery and I live on the East Coast, near the Atlantic, just for reference.

• I’ll have to go to my computer and post a pic but congrats bro. I really enjoy that black cherry. I hope you enjoy too. @charlij2328

• @charlij2328 mine also came in today but I ordered on thursday which is a great delivery time for loud