New orders shipped?

Comments

• @maryjanelover11 I though it was the BTC address or amount i fudged but looked at transaction history and sent exact amount to correct address. Never waited this long.

• Payment confirmation on the7th, label created today, p o awaiting item

• I'm going to get some of this "The One" stuff. For such an unremarkable menu description, it sure gets a lot of positive comments.

• Order was from loud

• @tdk329 Thats weird because its the same thing for my order. I even checked my email. Payment confirmation on the 7th (sunday) at 7pm. Who knows but i am a bit worried now

• @georgetirebiter The one is a good out door strain. Leaves me in a good state of mind. I put up pics of it yesterday if you want to find the thread its good stuff

• To give you some perspective on the shipping times as of late. My last Loud order took 7 days, my last medmama order took 4(june4th-8th).. As of right now I have 2 orders pending with each shipper. The one with loud I ordered on the 7th (sunday) and I still dont have a label created for it. I made an order with medmama today for a q of pure Og smalls.... It only took a few hours for a shipping label to be made. So i already have a shipping label made for a medmama order I made today but Im still waiting on one from loud I ordered on Sunday. Big props to medmama for the delivery times. God bless. I pray Loudnco send me that MAC I ordered soon, I really was hoping to try it soon.

• I got a payment confirmation on may 30th but no label created as @maryjanelover11 stated

• @rasta0458 It cant possibly be an inventory issue could it be ? Maybe for previous orders but they clearly uploaded like 4 new strains including the MAC I bought. Not really sure whats going on. Hoping for some updates.

• @maryjanelover11 Man those shipping times are great. I haven’t had a package from either shipper get here quicker then nine days in the last two months. I’m sure you’ll hear from loud soon

• @Theboyua The first time I ever ordered off this site i got the sample and 2 grams of keif from medmama. It came in 3 days. Super fast. The maximum Ive ever waited for a medmama order so far has been no more than 5 days. Hoping it stays the same way.

• @Theboyua There are others who ordered the week before we did who still didn't get a label either. Not sure whats going on

• @maryjanelover11 maybe it’s a Usps glitch. I’m a little paranoid about making mistakes so when that little pop-up box comes up right before you place your order for you to double check everything, I always take a screenshot of it, Just to ease my mind.

• I like that idea

• edited June 2020

Lowest I’ve waited is 5 from loud and co, and 13 days from medmama is the longest I’ve waited

• @Theboyua yeah that's a smart idea I will implement in the future. I always double check though, im positive I put in the right address. Other people who ordered before me still dont have one either. Someone here has been waiting since May. Its definitely not USPS... I made a medmama order Today and they already made a shipping label. Its loud. other people have issues with deliveries as well

• By the way I should add, I just checked my ID again, still nothing from loud but medmama has even sent the package out and its already moving... expected delivery is the 13th for goodness sake. The shipping label was made on the 10th....

• I ordered on the 10th too... Super fast movement!!! love it

• edited June 2020

@maryjanelover11 that's killer shipping time. I was thinking of ordering now..from medmama again. Did you order morning, noon, or tonight.?

• I just want to chime in and say that just because you don't see a label in the usps system does not mean one was not created. To my knowledge orders are going out the door pretty timely from Loud. It could very well be caused by a weak link in the usps chain that their stuff is going through. I know there's a LOT of postal workers out sick and also disruptions due to protests.

• @medman there has been a couple of folk here who have said they are still waiting on labels/packages from loud since may. Some have been waiting since last week. For me personally ID always works for this site and everything else. Always shows the label made and the tracking for every order i've made on here. Thats why im so concerned because its not an ID issue for me. I always make sure to double check the address is correct so i highly doubt its that either. Even @georgetirebiter said he is waiting for a label too. Id definitely rather it be a ID issue than a loud issue but for this one im honestly saying I feel the delay is from loud. I could be wrong of course but that's how I feel based on my past experience ordering from them. Never had any issues with ID

• @MizterNiceGuy As soon as I saw the new strains. Im thinking around 12 pm ish i made the order had the money complete by maximum 3pm eastern

• @maryjanelover11 Cool.Thanks. Maybe mine will go out tomorrow. I'm thinking OG and/or Chemdog this time..

• @maryjanelover11 and anyone else who has been waiting for over a week for a label, write to MB with your order info and tell him I said for him to inquire even though 2 weeks have not passed yet.

• @MizterNiceGuy if you are considering a medmama order this is definitely the right time ! a lot of strains and great shipping times. I won't be ordering from loud again until I get my package or they at least ship it.

• @medman I appreciate that! I will be writing to him today, I will give it a bit more time just in case it shows up on ID

• edited June 2020

@maryjanelover11 I just pulled the trigger. On a few. With @medmama . My last Loud order took 11 normal days; took awhile to simply ship😔.

• Just wanted to say that I ordered from Loud 5/31, shipping label created on 6/2, delivered 6/8. This was before the MAC and other stuff was posted though, don't know if that has something to do with it? I've ordered exclusively from Loud for a while now without any problems, never more than 2-3 days for a label, so I hope this gets resolved for everyone.

• Med Mama =186,000 Mph.Ordered Tuesday
    date of delivery Saturday !!!!
    Quickest ever ! 30