New orders shipped?

Comments

• @maryjanelover11 thanks so much! Yep. I got a notification from the 7th at like 11:45. Something is happening. Don’t worry they will come through!

Also if anyone is ever interested in the USPS delay, here is what I learned when I called them about another package. They said that all of their packages go into a certain bin or container. Those container or bins are then sent to another distribution hub in the city where you all live. Keep in mind that those bins or containers can have hundreds of pieces of mail in them. The person at USPS said that occasionally the packages in the bins are not separated at the destination city all at once. Sometimes it takes extra shits or when that person comes back for their next shift. Given the covid delays, this is bound to happen more. Hope this helps! @medboy and @medman always deliver

• @Jjimbo0721 Wow you got a label made the day you ordered that's awesome. I have faith in medicine man. If i didnt I wouldnt have made so many orders so far. Its just that i've never had a package take this long to get a shipment label made. Hopefully it will be made or arrive soon. Im worried!

• Oh sorry. The order from the 7th from loud was made yesterday and then the order from med mamma that I made yesterday was made this afternoon. Med mammas turn around has been crazy

• @rasta0458 i ordered the 33 yesterday so I hope it don’t take that long

• Just my two cents my orders tracked everytime untill about march now im lucky to get them to track

• @Jjimbo0721 yeah medmama orders have been flying fast. I finally got a label and movement. TIME TO ORDER !

• edited June 2020

I have orders coming from LC and MM. one shows a WA original, the other CA. Both labels were created Thursday, but only the WA order is in transit. The CA order has yet to be picked up (or dropped off).

I have no idea which shipper is which.

• You got em stacked right in your post. I’d hesitate on mentioning exact sending locales here tho considering this is a public forum.

• @funkynugz well noted and edited accordingly. Thanks for the info and heads up.

• edited June 2020

Loud order received today. Sundae Driver. It is a delight and well worth the wait. EDIT: It wasn't that long, actually. What am I thinking? Compared to MedMama it's "slow"...ha ha ha...

• I wish both shippers would get their shit together at the same time, I am still waiting on a L&C order from the 3rd of the month med mama order here in 4 days but no show on L&C and dont have informed delivery my address is not eligible for it.

• edited June 2020

,informed delivery is acting crazy for me as well

• I have label but no movement in 3 days from MM, unusual for them. I looked at USPS down site and it had lots of spikes indicating problems. Being patient.

• I’m waiting on a label too i orderd 8 gs of premo wax Monday still nothing yet I was wanting to order a oz of green but I’m trying to wait till this last order at least starts moving my way

• I'm in the same boat as several of you on this thread. Ordered on the 7th from L&C and no package. I've ordered regularly for 4 years, and it's never taken more than 8 days, at least not since medman switched to priority mail. Usually takes 6. Finished off my Lodi Dodi last night. It was decent. I'm more of an indica guy, but I gave it a shot. Has anyone else had the fruity pebbles? IMO it was the worst weed I ever got from the service. Buds literally the size of fruity pebbles cereal, and I just get a headache from it. Doesn't get me high at all.
    I don't think this is a USPS issue. I ordered a replacement part for my gas grill last Saturday. Ordered from a company out of California. It arrived today.
    I'm with @maryjanelover11 on this one. I smoke to relieve some stress. I don't have a true medical need like a lot of you. When it causes stress instead of relieving it.... I'm out. I just hate that my last two experiences were so bad, because almost every other experience was amazing! Stay safe and healthy y'all.

• My order from June 7th came this past Tuesday June 16th...informed delivery popped up on Monday the 15th...i had been tracking everyday too and it just randomly updated....not sure guys but hang in there. It’ll come.

• ordered Tuesday from mm, shipping label created next day as always but no movement according to informed delivery. mm has always shipped within 48 hours in the past so not sure if they are backed up or id isn't working properly. i just hope that rioters didn't destroy the mailbox or post office it was in lol! mm has always been awesome its probably either they are swamped with orders or usps not scanning things properly

• Everything will show up on the same day. After we have given up hope. The best defense for disappointment is to set low expectations.

At least that was my takeaway from AA.

Which is why I don't go there anymore...

Anywho, I can relate. I have three in limbo.

• Another day and still no movement very unusual for mama Usps still awaiting item ordered almost a week ago

• edited June 2020

still no movement from med mama for me either that being said, shit happens, i have little doubt that it will ship monday or Tuesday. somebody got an order of the same strain i ordered on the 16th and posted pics of it. im sure med mama is just backed up, or had family shit to deal with or something.

• Day 13 and no package. Father's Day plans.....ruined. Don't know how it could be a USPS issue when all of my other mail is arriving in a timely manner, and when it took 6 days to receive a grill part from a company out of Sacramento. It's a sad feeling going to the mailbox every day hoping and praying for the package I paid $200 (plus $5 for priority mail) only to find no package in the box. Looks like it's gonna take at least a week longer than it's EVER taken to get my package. It just doesn't make sense.

• @tbag420 sorry to hear bro. Did you sent @medboy a contact message from the main site ?

• @maryjanelover11 not yet. Tomorrow will be two weeks. I guess I will if it doesn't come Monday, I'll reach out. I can't get informed delivery at my address, so maybe they can at least tell me if it's been shipped.

• @tbag420 hope it works out for you bro

• @tbag420 what shipper was it from? I had trouble with Loud a little big ago. I had to use the contact form. When I finally did receive my package I looked up the tracking number on it (I don't have informed delivery) and it looked like there had been a shipping label made the day I ordered, but it wasn't actually shipped out until the day after I brought it to their attention a couple weeks later. It was exactly what I ordered too which had been off of the site for a long time, so it looks like someone had it packed up and just overlooked shipping it out. I think the shippers may be getting overwhelmed.

• @tbag420 im going on day 9. Gotta be a little patient sometimes. This aint ordering car parts man lol. I been waiting too but as long as I get it and I’m pretty sure I’ll get it. It took 7 days last time and ppl are getting theirs in 3 days.

• my order from med mama is moving they just must have been swamped, will definitely order more soon in case they get swamped again

• Mine finally has moved will be here the 24th

• 1 Every needs to know NOT to depend on informed delivery at all. Its never ever right, except maybe for the lable creation. Also mind you just because it says it us coming from XY state/city doesn't particularly mean it is coming Excatly from those locations. You know I understand about getting your meds as I too became impatient, I mean who wouldn't? But honestly guys, what can you expect from this type of business??? Regardless, even if it has taken them 4 days or 8 plus days to get it to me, (and I'm way in the east) and have had it arrive within those timelines, it ALWAYS ALWAYS comes, unless the post office confiscated it (lmao gonna paranoia a few with that one) or they PO are having issues...It will come!!! Or they are behind on orders due to riots,ppl at post office quitting, things get delayed. And if it doesn't arrive in the allowed timeframe, they certainly will fix the issues....

• mine made it today. they were just swamped. this service probably gets many new customers each week. also the orders coming out of Washington all ship by ground which takes longer. all of the orders from ca ship by air so they are faster. both shippers have excellent products and have always exceeded expectations