I'm like that rat that keeps hitting the buzzer

Comments

• Lol...yes...traveling out of state, making MM orders, posting on the board, and using my dugout and bat for the first time in a year (riding shotgun of course). May even stop at a dispensary in IL to check one out. It’s a good day to be alive...just keep hitting that buzzer!

• @TheProfessor Im in Milwaukee though i've tried the dispensaries in northeast IL. Very good quality and a few with some insane THC levels. I'm just not impressed with pricing. Like most place average around $65 for 3g then the IL marijuana tax adds another $30 on top that. The more you buy the worse your getting eaten by the tax. That said, I still go down every few months though cause it is all extremely high quality shit.

• I’m officially out of empty masons so the buzzer needs to be disconnected again for me. Damn those waxes do sound tasty tho.

• Thanks @rasta0458! We’re heading to Madison from OH. Any issues with purchasing as an out-of-stater? OH is still just medical. We’ve never personally visited a dispensary yet.

• I got to stop or the wife is going to divorce me.

• I have to stop or my husband is going to lose his mind!

• @funkynugz, that was my problem until the supermarket put up a big display on the end of the aisle...the nice blue tinted 8 ouncers...so now I'm fucked, basically.

• @georgetirebiter know when to say when 🤣

I wouldn’t feel so bad if my stash weren’t all just for me. Wife rarely smokes and I’m not very popular even when I have weed. Come winter will probably need to dry ice a couplefew zips that have gotten on the old side or don’t care much for, maybe make some cooking butter. Shrug. The OCD hobbyist/collector in me has come to terms with the waste I certainly do create.

• edited June 2020

I keep hitting the buzzer. Trying to stop myself now. Only my wife and I smoke(she still may kill me lol!) No smoke buddies. I always buy half or more at a time. I looked at my Bitcoin account and it says this year I've hit $4,XXX spent here.

While currently prepping an order from Loud...😅🔫

• @MizterNiceGuy same here! Although I’m admittedly the more serious consumer, she has become quite the connoisseur. I think we’ll try to hold out until mid-week before ordering again...try to time it’s arrival for a day or two after vacation. Priced bud at dispensaries driving across IL today...as long as Medicineman has a working buzzer, we’ll keep hitting it!😎

• @rasta0458 whats good my fellow 414er 😉

• @georgetirebiter I love those blue 8 oz jars! Those and the amber 1/2 pints are sweet especially with the thrifty vac lids. Also have some 8oz widemouths sitting around.

I kept slappin that buzzer too, too damn hard. The wife doesn't smoke but loves gummies.

She had to stop though because we found out we might have another one on the way, we officially find out Monday afternoon.

• @Jdtokes We hope you’re Monday is awesome! We’re a little past that...we have grandchildren and can’t get enough of them!

• Here we go again..Somebody stop me

• Good luck @Jdtokes, that however it turns out it will be for the best.

• edited June 2020

@TheProfessor @georgetirebiter Thank you both for the kind words! This will be our 4th, and there will be a 16/9 year gap between the oldest and youngest to the new addition. Our youngest is really excited though lol. I am too, but I was happy to not have to change diapers haha.

At least she hasn't been harping on me about smoking, but I go to the garage or to my buddy's house so I'm not inside around her.

I need to stop looking at the menu because it's tempting me to place another order. I better wait for the ones I have out still before haha.

• I just got 12 4 ounce brown glass jars from Amazon for like $16.

• @Sixwaychili I really like them. I'm in the process of changing them all out for cvaults though. I like the space in the lid for the rh packs.

• Congrats @Jdtokes to the addition.
    Medmama update yet again! I can't look!

• edited June 2020

@MizterNiceGuy Thanks!

Haha I snapped off a new order. I seriously need to stop for a minute. Nothing wrong with a stash though I suppose.

Can't go wrong with some purple panty dropper lmao.
    Also sprung for citron and rainbow cake.

• @Jdtokes Nothing wrong with a well stocked dispensary! Congrats again! Good times!