How many different strains are you currently holding?

So I’m off work today after working seven straight days so you can imagine what I’m doing. Puff puff. Anyway, looking through my stock I was surprised to find out that I had 14 different strains on hand of at least 1 gram or more. Which I think is pretty respectable. Then I get to thinking that is probably nothing compared to some of you guys, so I thought I would ask the question. By the way, I found some Bruce Banner that I forgotten I’ve had for about two months. The nugs still look perfect! Proper storage is so important. Anyway, started with it this morning and it is really fantastic. Not sure I got it from the site but fine herb regardless. I will say of all my strains I have though the premium Mac from @LoudnCo might be the best. Or it may be a tie with the Cookie Dawg I got from another source. Anyway if you got a minute share your number and maybe your favorite of the bunch. Keep a brother entertained on his off day. Everybody have a great Monday...

Comments

• Like 8 or so.

• 44 flowers 😳
    6 concentrates
    32 carts
    12 gms CBD isolate
    3 edibles
    2 RSO syringes
    1 bottle sativa tincture

Guess i stopped paying attention after a while, but I have OCD (obsessive cannabis disorder) so it’s o-k 👍

• 10 Flower strains + 2 CBD, 4 different carts, two different gummies. Always good to have a good assortment of medicine for what ails ya!

• 14 different strains. 2 new on the way. Half oz(or more) on 6 of those 14. 2 salt water candies. 1 75mg loud gummy. Medmama Gumdrops. 3g Cookie wax (medmama)

@funkynugz understand the OCD that you have. This site causes it for me.

• @MizterNiceGuy yeah my overall counts increased in the last couple years because I found this site but I’d been overdoing it for years before I did. To be fair tho, half of what I listed above was not purchased from this site, thankful for friends with benefits and other sources; and at least a half dozen of the jars are mids-quality at best due to age or neglect. I really gotta stop buying tho. Who says weed isn’t addicting 🙄

• @funkynugz wow! That’s some inventory. You may be the King!! I’m impressed. 44 is a huge number.... I do have one RSO syringe and several 2:1 carts as well. And two new Strains on the way!!

• @MizterNiceGuy impressive volume. I don’t have that kind of volume, I wish I did. I need to quit ordering 1/8ths!

• 14 types also...3 on the way. My top is definitely the Mac (Miracle Alien Cookies). I haven’t had it here yet but it’s the only type that has the taste, the smell, and the high...it’s soooo good. I ordered it as soon as I saw it posted and I’m super surprised it’s still on the menu...probably only because they been dropping dope ass strains lately...I can’t stop hitting my button. I’m gonna try and take a break after this Mac. My stash is beautiful!

• I literally just posted something similar! I want to know what everyone does for storage! I guess I should count how many I have....

• 14 different ones from this site. I’m kinda keeping at least one last bud for now and I did do the sample packs as well to try stuff, but it was generally sold out by the time I got them. I have some local stuff that’s crap compared to this so I’m not counting it.

• edited June 2020

WOAH! well, im certainly never going to get paranoid about holding too much or overstocking Ever again!!! 😂😂😂

Y’all are on another level! 🤯

• I buy one strain at a time, 1/4 or 1/2 typically, then order more when I get down to the last eighth or so, I had no idea people bought so many strains at a time, how do you even keep them separated?

• @liarliar03 I keep mines in glass jars. I have a few in the med bottles but I typically use glass jars. I only smoke one or two strains per a day so I can tell the difference in feeling and effects but I like a variety. Different tastes...different times to use current strains. I have really bad back problems so smoking helps ease my pains.

• Once my new packages come in, I'll have 8 strains on hand, 4 freebie joints, 5 canisters of gum drops, 3 1g vape cartridges and 1g of kief.

But some of the strains I have should just get mixed and made into oil. Nothing interesting about them. I'm really excited about premium fruit loops and indoor XJ-13.

• Zero... it sucks to be poor.

Hey Brother, can you spare a dime?

• edited June 2020

I've got 9 strains. About 3.5 oz. Over an oz is Blueberry Muffin(I ordered 3 oz) I am hoarding it. 7 carts. and 4 bags of salt water taffy. Also ordered the 2100mg mix of gummies in 75mg and have a third left. I also have about 20 of the freebie joints. I prefer pipe or bong so I give these to friends and to my retired neighbor who gets my packages off my doorstep when i am at work. :)
    And of course I should mention I have a zip of prem chemdawg and a zip of prem mac both in transit.
    I live alone and rarely sell any. Its mine! All mine! Maybe I have a problem...
    Blueberry Muffin and MAC are some of my favs, but I really miss Alien OG. Wish it would return again!

• I have no issue keeping mine separated. I use the small mason jars for the most part and a label. Really easy and helps cut down the confusion when you’re stoned.

• @Blazed I admit I have a problem! I think I have just over 5oz. Of the strains I have, I'm literally down to the last 2-3 bowls of Blueberry Muffin. I have lots of other strains, but I will sure miss it when it's gone...guess I've been saving it for a special occasion. I'm envious!

• 2! White Urkle and Blueberry Headband. The White Urkle 🔥 (Smoking it right now!) Is my favorite of the two! 🤤