Premium Mother's Milk

Comments

• Mothers Milk arrived. Beautiful buds. I got a half OZ

• @buds that looks nothing like what I got. I’m lost for words lol.

• Was your bag labeled Mothers Milk?

• Yes mother’s milk 7.2g

• Its good. Nice mellow buzz and cured perfectly.

• I never had the Mother's Milk before now so I have nothing to compare it with as far as a previous experience, but like @WDEgkj i am not very impressed with this strain. I will post pictures shortly.

• Oyy. Sadface

• I'm so curious to see what shows up now . Lol

• @MoonMan5 I love the MAC. That is one of the best I have had on the site.

• We have a kind of .. range of reports / ppl reporting differently on it. I don't know what to think

• WILL ADD a note here: I have noticed I tend to get nicer or better buds when I order larger amounts (1/4 and up). The times I have been unhappy... Firstly, it's only been a couple times, but when it's happened, it's always a small amount like a gram or an 8th.

• @buds the MAC was fire and everything else I’ve ordered has been. @v32Finish so I’m not alone in this 1 or is yours good

• edited August 2020

I haven't gotten mine yet brother(or sister.lol), mine is showing delivery on the 14th. Hoping it comes tmrw. You're not alone tho, I saw someone else said they weren't impressed ☹️

• Ima a brother lol but how 1 person can get something totally different than what’s shown. I joined here in May and everything I’ve ordered has been straight but this 1. I get my packages in 7 days or less every time but once and that was a mixup and got the reship in a week. I’m not downgrading this site in any way! I know they get a fuck ton of orders and that might be the issue is not enough ppl to keep up. I got 3 ppl buying on here and 2 love it and 1 is waiting on his first order and he will love it. I was just frustrated pretty bad earlier but at least I got some to smoke on so I’ll look at it that way

• yeah i ordered Thursday when I was @ work (lol) .. it's gotten to the point where i don't wanna miss anything crazy good, that i check the menu pretty much daily on my lunch break.. and i have put in an order at work more than once, so probably like 2pm on Thurs when i ordered.. feel a bit crackhead style, checking it so often, but watch..... it only takes once for you to miss something that's SUPER gas/ one of your favorites, and that's it.. so yeah i have multiple orders rt now (3 total) but only the label for the one on the thurs

• edited August 2020

This is the Mother's Milk I received yesterday from MM. I'm not complaining but I will say I was a little underwhelmed especially after reading great experiences from people on here with this strain. Just a little spongy and stringy in my opinion. Definitely nothing like the organic Jack I received from MJ the other day though lol... That stuff was just bad 🤢.

I have my first couple of orders coming from Loud & Co soon (MAC and AT) and I will say I'm extremely looking forward to that after seeing the video reviews posted by @maryjanelover11 of some of their stuff...

https://ibb.co/6BhFbNY
    https://ibb.co/wrd8SzH
    https://ibb.co/7KyGdYd

• @Vices919 thats almost exactly what mine looks like. Still haven’t tried it. Still got some wedding cake left and it’s fire. Any weed is better than no weed. Weed is really hard to find where I’m at and I can’t blv it. That’s why I use this site is to look and pick what to get. If they put 1 of those buds up I def woulda passed and got something else. I’ve got mine in herb jar trying to see if it will get some moisture back in it

• My mothers milk cane today along with strawberry cough and mine is good ! Buds look nice and high was nice relaxed and mellow. I will be posting my pic tomorrow

• I’ve had mine in an herb guard and it’s doing it’s job. Mine was bad dry so ima let it sit a couple days. Curious to see ur pic

• Looks like you got the bottom stims and all

• edited August 2020

@WDEgkj I also have mine in the herb jar with Boveda pack ! I just tried small buds of both. Going to let sit for 2 days and will take pic. This my first time using the Boveda and I want to see the difference

• @Vices919 😫 mine didn’t look like this. I brought a quarter and got mainly buds. With Medmama I have typically gotten some shake in my half’s and Quaters but not much. The ppl I buy from locally do the same thing sometimes unless it is some top product ya know. I hate you had this experience and I hope this doesn’t deter you from continuing with Medman and medboy. They have typically been pretty willing to help me with mishaps I’ve encountered. Lately have been having pretty smooth purchasing. I wish I can cashapp u $40 on a good tip I really wouldn’t mind doing that sounds like you have spent a lot lately and if u really need it like frfr need it to help wot ya purchase I can

• I think a couple of us got the bottom of the bag type shit lol. Don’t know why cuz I ordered it soon as it went up. It’s ok. At least I’ll have something to smoke on

• @Tac I just wrote that and seen ur comment and I think that’s what happened. It was so dry a lot of it got shaky

• Don't understand when it's listed as premium should be all flowers no stems anything other than bud.

• @Tac agreed. After I take out the stems I might have 3g out of 7.2. Guess I learned a lesson because I won’t jump on something next time until Some1 actually post a review. Couple ppl got buds and liked it. I think it was the last of it and that’s what I got.

• I spilled it on the couch lol but I figured it was the perfect opportunity to take a pic lol

• @OneLove mines a lot darker than that. I’ve seen 4 diff ppl and 1 looks like mine and the others look way diff. U tried it yet

• Got some and its fire. Dont stress bro and control the controllables and let medboy know whats good. Its bud not a wrong donated organ(to some it might be lol)