Premium Mother's Milk

13»

Comments

• One day you guys will learn..The consistency is in Washington.

• @Theboyua careful... I agree with you totally but the last time I said something to that effect, 2 different people kinda jumped my ass

Haha

Nothing wrong with either shipper; I have the utmost respect for both, but I will likely stick to getting the premiums from WA 🔥

• I'd like to upvote @Theboyua 's comment. Would be sick if they could resupply more quickly, tho

• edited August 2020

Let me rephrase and say that both shippers are fantastic and if I was going concentrate I would go with med mama. It’s a fact of life some people are better at some things than others and I meant no harm and no disrespect to med mamas product because I’ve gotten very good herb from her in the past. Just because I like someone else’s herb better than someone else’s doesn’t mean the other person’s is shit. It’s just my opinion and my experiences and someone else could have totally different ones. We all are different and all like different things and that was what makes it so great. We’re lucky to have both!

• I agree with all of these, both great shippers that both provide great bud! I just think in terms of looks, Louds has always been more colorful and better trimmed(louds appears to be hand trimmed while medmamas is more mechanized trimming) this can affect potency. I’ve only tried the concentrates a few times, but I stay away since they’re not solventless so I can’t comment much other than medmama has some really nice crumble. All in all, love them both, and they equally deserve our love.

• @Theboyua TOTALLY agree on this one too!! I love both Loud and Mama so much dude, and that's exactly the route I'm gonna take-- premiums from loud, Vapes & concentrate from Mama.

Of course this is a general rule and not set in stone .. I also meant no disrespect to MedMama as I have received great stuff from them too.. idk I'm just glad to have them both.

Also is anybody else peeved that "Jane" showed back up on the site? :angry:

• edited August 2020

I do not agree with @Theboyua. The best strains and best ordering goes back and forth over and over between medmama and loud. If you're using a sample size of 2-3 months, I agree. But if you've been here for years, you'll know it's not always true. The mothers milk I got from medmama about 4 months ago is one of my all time favorite strains and I got it in 4 days. It may have even been indoor, not premium IIRC.

• @Sixwaychili agreed! It's a business...the shippers are not growers. We're getting product from S.Cal and the Pacific NW. Products, quality, and efficiency all vary over time. I've never received even a questionable product from any shipper here (including Med. Love). After all the time and money I've spent here, I can say with total certainty, that over time, neither shipper has better product or service than the other. It's just not the case. There have been brief periods where things have not gone well with either shipper (employee issues, shipping delays, and the infamous Fruity Pebbles). As Sixway said, if you've been here awhile, you already know this to be true.

• edited August 2020

@Sixwaychili @TheProfessor My sample size is quite large but like I said people are different. That’s what makes the world go around. We all have different taste and different aesthetics that we enjoy. And as all three long time buyers, we agree to disagree peacefully and respectfully. That’s what makes this country great. And that’s why we have this board, these kind of genuine, intelligent discussions.

• @Theboyua I've had Loud mess up my orders more than MM but I will say you're absolutely right. The flower consistency is almost always on point even if there are mistakes or it takes a little longer lol. I usually wait on Loud drops, but I was desperate to try the Mother's Milk 😔. My white cookies look like 🔥 though.

• @Theboyua Well said! Now, about that Outdoor Sunset Sherbet that came today (along with Gelato and Blueberry Muffins). It's as incredible as I'd hoped it would be. The wife and I polished off a bowl and immediately knew that it was superior the Medical Sunset Sherbet that I have. It's not as pretty as the medical...the medical Sunset Sherbet has the most beautiful light green and purple, frosty buds, I've ever seen. But while the medical is a nice high and is even tested at 22%...the new Outdoor Sunset Sherbet is absolutely more intense! Another great outdoor strain at a great price! Thanks Medicineman!

• @TheProfessor so glad to hear about the Sunset Sherbert! Took a gamble ordering it alongside Mothers Milk and 🍒 AK..sounds like 2/3 will definitely be 🔥

• edited August 2020

@superman38NC it's a big hit here! We were just joking that we feel kinda obligated to finish up the last few grams of the medical SS before really diving into the new outdoor...but we'll see....

• @TheProfessor I appreciate the review of the outdoor sunset sherbert! I jumped on some because its such a great deal.

• Thanks @TheProfessor! I had a sample J from Loud a while back of SS..was a very unique experience for me..knew I’d order again but the outdoor seemed like a good gamble

• @ChunksEggo8187 I hope you enjoy it. I've been saying that about all the outdoor strains for as long as I've been here. You can't beat the value! The best bud we've had from here has been outdoor...and we've had every type (and still buy a lot of other types)! It's not always as "picture perfect" as Premium or maybe Indoor,...but let's face it, does that really matter? Seriously? It's all about shopping for the best bang for the buck...and what I got today was absolutely lovingly packed, large nuggets of sunshine grown Sunset Sherbet medicine!

• @TheProfessor Thanks! I'm sure I'll enjoy it. About 4 years ago, I ordered some outdoor from here. Don't remember the shipper since they were numbered 1-3, but man...stuff was dark, sticky, & just awesome.