Premium Mother's Milk

Has anyone tried this, just put a order in for it looks amazing

Comments

• Ordered an 8th. Curious as well. I have heard good things about this strain but I will also be looking forward to what we there are saying

• Annnnnnnndddd it's gone! Dammit I Saw it and before I could order it's gone

• I ordered a quarter ❤️

• if it's anything like the last batch, everyone will be pleased

• IV had from loud . It looks pretty similar to what I oderd a couple months back

• Y’all I’m super excited for this Mother’s Milk. I read an Old review by a guy name @georgetirebiter and man ol man this stuff sounds like some 🔥🔥🔥🔥⛽️⛽️⛽️⛽️⛽️

• Mine is supposed to be delivered Wed..but here lately who knows!?..I don’t recall Loud carrying Mothers Milk but I still have a bud left from Mama’s last batch of indoor..that was several months ago. It’s 💥 and I suspect this premium batch will be too

• I ordered 1/4 the 6 and mine gets here in a week or less. Really wanna try the mother’s milk. I was bottle fed so don’t think I’ve ever had any lol

• Reminds me of Always Sunny In Philadelphia, 😂 iYKYK

• @MoonMan5 yeah, I got premium mothers milk OG from medmama. Still have some left that I'm savoring.

• Mothers Milk just arrived! I will review later when I can open it. Very fast delivery. I ordered Thursday.

• @buds how was your buds ? I’m excited mine will be coming today

• Got mine in 5 days. Looks nothing like the pics and mines all tiny buds with shake! Very disappointed especially paying over 100 a q

• How do I upload a pic and I’ll show y’all? The biggest bud in the bag might be the size of a penny

• @BMan yalls might be diff but this is nothing like the pic! I got over a G in shake and that’s not premium man! Not trying to be a dick at all. I got a discount code from @medman a little over a month ago and then get asked how I got it and when I told them, their response was our computers aren’t set up for codes right now?!! I mean damn

• @MoonMan5 Look at my profile pic. That’s it and that’s the biggest buds in the bag. Mostly stems

• Looks like really good indoor, but not premium. In my opinion

• Yikes.. everyone just stay calm.. lol.. they will take care of it if there's issues.. I'm really surprised to hear this... Hopefully there's a pic or something is wrong here (maybe they sent wrong bud?) . Idk man

There is a really good tutorial for posting pictures that @Jdtokes just wrote up, if anyone wants to learn....

• What can I do about it lol?! I couldn’t get $10 a g for that. It’s cool tho. They wouldn’t honor a discount code I got a month ago and I lost $85 and he gave me $30 code and they won’t take it. There’s no way that’s what they had put up as mothers milk and if that’s how they are gonna do me I’ll just stop and go to the corner boy because they won’t miss 1 person so it’s all good

• Yeah that has me worried I hope I have some decent size bugs

• @BMan man I wish u could see the whole bag lol! U would be pissed. I didn’t order indoor. I ordered premium mother’s milk that does not look like what I got. Have no reason to lie

• Im not saying you are lying lol i was just saying it doesnt look premium, but not bad. I could see why you would be pissed im not arguing lol

• And I wasn’t trying to come off as a dick lol. My second order they said I forgot my apt# and I order a lot of shit and know where I live. I ordered Oz from medmama and $85 of blue dream trim. Medmama reshipped and medman gave me a code for $30 for the $85 order and they won’t let me use it so that’s why I’m upset. I know they help a lot of ppl and what they do is not easy but once ok I messed up and will eat $85. Then order premium and got this. I also saw Some1 show their premium wedding cake and some1 said that don’t look like it but looked exactly like mine. Look at the pic of the space queen and I’ll show u a pic of what mine looks like. Totally diff and I said nothing but when I opened this today I was really disappointed

• @WDEgkj I know the feeling i was one of the people who got the “organic jack herer” from Medical Jane. So i know how it feels it fucking sucks especially after eyeing it the whole time it shipped and being excited to open it. I get it. I hope it all gets fixed for you

• @BMan thanks man. It is what it is I guess lol

• Just let medboy fix it FFS. It sucks, but it WILL happen.

• @Sixwaychili hes shot me down on a $30 code that medman gave me and hasn’t fixed anything for me. I’m not going back and forth with em cuz I’ve done it before just to get told no so whatever

• OK, just be sure to mention it 12 times in every thread.

• @MoonMan5 Trust me, this site IS what it says it is.
    Sometimes, mistakes happen. @medboy and @medman always make things right.